Your next hardware purchase (non guitar)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just taken delivery of a Pittsburgh Modular Systems' Microvolt 3900. Which is very cute and desirable.

Just ordered:

Behringer Model D
Behringer Neutron
Roland VP-03
Waldorf Blofeld

An A-frame keyboard stand to create some space in my tiny studio. Its that, or sell some synths :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:54 pm An A-frame keyboard stand to create some space in my tiny studio. Its that, or sell some synths :hihi:
Dave what do you reckon?

https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_rx_1202_fx.htm

Got some rack space just wondered whether to or not? Seems it'll do a canny job for a few modules?

Rob

I'm very... very close to buy BS2.. I know I shouldn't but.. It's calling my name.

HanafiH wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:48 pmJust taken delivery of a Pittsburgh Modular Systems' Microvolt 3900. Which is very cute and desirable.
Cool, I was kind of thinking about that one after selling off my 0-Coast.

I just pre-ordered a Chase Bliss Dark World. (Damn it, Knobs.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB85mb-nwho

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:28 pm I'm very... very close to buy BS2.. I know I shouldn't but.. It's calling my name.
go on. its xmas soon.

foosnark wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:12 pm
my financial adviser suggested i stopped watching knobs.
my free will suggested i fire my financial adviser.

Yamaha RefaceDX (I miss my DX7 that I sold in 2010)
AND/OR
Arturia Beatsteps PRO

rob_lee wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:01 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:54 pm An A-frame keyboard stand to create some space in my tiny studio. Its that, or sell some synths :hihi:
Dave what do you reckon?

Got some rack space just wondered whether to or not? Seems it'll do a canny job for a few modules?

Rob
Just a friendly warning...I have had a RX-1602 for 7-8 years and for the last 3 or 4 years have had issues with noisy PAN pots. they get static or dropout a channel and I need to run them back and forth at least 20 times to restore. two channels are now so bad that I don't use them

I'm shopping for another 1U 16-channel mixer...

shmuelyosef wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:01 am
Dave what do you reckon?

Rob
Just a friendly warning...I have had a RX-1602 for 7-8 years and for the last 3 or 4 years have had issues with noisy PAN pots. they get static or dropout a channel and I need to run them back and forth at least 20 times to restore. two channels are now so bad that I don't use them

Since my Eurorack 12-8-2 mixer completely stopped working I've steered clear of Behringer stuff. I'm using a Samson SM10 Line mixer for a bunch of rack gear. It's pretty basic, but works well. I run it into a stereo channel on my main mixer.

I just spotted the Studiomaster C3 Rack Mixer ... looks good for the money.

I have an Intellijel Rainmaker and Landscape Stereo Field en route to me right now.

I think my Modal Skulpt should also be shipping any day now.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

foosnark wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:12 pm Cool, I was kind of thinking about that one after selling off my 0-Coast.

It's got a delicious oscillator sound and the LPG/VCA in pluck mode is to die for.

I'd be interested in thoughts on the 0-Coast. It looks just a tad too west coast for my tastes. :wink:

Being a secret guitarist I have the pedal version of the Korg SDD 3000.

shmuelyosef wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:01 am
Dave what do you reckon?

Rob

Thanks mate much appreciated :tu:

@Dave

Looks good will check it out

Not music related, but:

- RX 580
- Bigger monitor 1440p 27" or bigger
- Galaxy S9+ (my vintage S5 is showing it's age :hihi:)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”