U-he Hardware - CVilization Eurorack Module

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dumbledog wrote:Hm, assuming those 1-4 jacks are outputs I'd assume a gate sequencer/mangler of some sort.
Of some sort, possibly :hihi:

(hint: as this is our first module, we're aiming at a very fail-proof and manageable firmware... it's not going to be a largely experimental module like Clouds or a DSP-monster or anything... I do think it's going to be a key module in my own future patches & performances though, and I hope it'll resonate with others!)

some sort of clock divider/multiplier/combiner?

So I can dream of a hardware DIVA in 10 years? Would love to exchange my S8 for it.
dedication to flying

Interesting! I didn't know U-he was into eurorack.. I was just thinking about how they could contribute with something new to the eurorack community with all of their skilled knowledge in both software and hardware.

I began with 2 rows a couple of years ago.. but right now I have filled 5x104 HP... =)

rod_zero wrote:So I can dream of a hardware DIVA in 10 years? Would love to exchange my S8 for it.
If this pans out well, maybe earlier.

vurt wrote:some sort of clock divider/multiplier/combiner?
I do see a scenario where it could be used as that. But that falls under the category of "what's the worst thing you have wasted Maths for?"

Urs wrote:
rod_zero wrote:So I can dream of a hardware DIVA in 10 years? Would love to exchange my S8 for it.
If this pans out well, maybe earlier.
You are making me cry with emotion, I will start saving ASAP.
dedication to flying

cnt wrote:Interesting! I didn't know U-he was into eurorack.. I was just thinking about how they could contribute with something new to the eurorack community with all of their skilled knowledge in both software and hardware.
We'll see. I spend a lot of time patching and droning about. The module we're going to show is the result of several "why isn't there a..."-moments.
I began with 2 rows a couple of years ago.. but right now I have filled 5x104 HP... =)
I do not know how many rows of 84/104/126 HP we have anymore... we have drawers full of modules which take a vacation, and our main racks completely change about once or twice a month. Hold on... my assistant just tells me, we have 185 modules... gosh.

Urs wrote:
I do see a scenario where it could be used as that. But that falls under the category of "what's the worst thing you have wasted Maths for?"
you do know all this secrecy is just making it more desirable! :hihi:

vurt wrote:
Urs wrote:
you do know all this secrecy is just making it more desirable! :hihi:
Well we're running into danger of a gazillion of Mehs once we reveal what it does... :hihi:

Computer, zoom in and remove context.
Urs wrote:gate sequencer/mangler... a key module... future patches... resonate...
Oh cool a key framing resonant gate sequencer with patch store/recall!

Best of luck! I hope you have a lot of fun with your hardware endeavors. :)

Urs wrote:
vurt wrote:well make sure theres one for me, or as the kids say "take my money now!!!" :hyper: 8)
Maybe wait until we reveal what it is. I think atm we're not 100% sure what exactly it does.
You can call it u-hncertainty :hihi:

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome :party:. From the looks, I'm guessing some type of general propose quad EG or function generator. But then who knows :)
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”