neutron patch exchange

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so...i got my neutron a couple days ago and im really enjoying it. this is my first foray into semimodular and so things are pretty new.

i thought id start a neutron patch exchange if anyone is interested. we can post our patches and see what other cool stuff people can do. feel free to improve or alter any patches i post, but i would like to see what changes you made.

ill go first with my first 2 patches. i realize these are pretty simple, but like i said...this is new to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage

Getting mine I ordered in a week or so.
If I find something really unusuall - I will join your initiative - which is really good.
:)

lfm wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:37 pm Getting mine I ordered in a week or so.
If I find something really unusuall - I will join your initiative - which is really good.
:)
thanks...but seems there is a better place for this. though im more than willing to keep it going here if people want to.

but...this seems to be the best place so far. its got an easy to use interactive neutron panel and everything:

https://patch-library.net/patches?devic ... er-neutron
ImageImageImage

Cool place, thanks for sharing.
It seems perfect for this kind of exchange....if I only saw anything, just a big brown page.

Probably something my browser does not support, I guess...

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”