Elektron Users - Overbridge 2 now PUBLIC Beta

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Digitone Standalone Editor and Plugin are currently in development and will be released at a later date.
Image Image Image Image

Super anyone tried it yet. Holding back as I know the firmware knocks out the backward compatibility.
Particularly interested in analog keys reports.
Sequencer. Patterns and parts implementation. Only reason I've not sold the AK HW.

Will it work with the analog keys?

pdxindy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:21 pm Will it work with the analog keys?
Yes, have been using it with pretty decent success in Live

Great. What additional functions does it offer as DAW hist vs the latest official for the AK?

been beta testing this for a couple months, still a long way off, basic features are there but still lacking a lot, this is only really an option if running mkii's such as myself where OB 1 simply didn't recognise the devices, if your running OB1 successfully stay with it

@sureno Thanks for the info.

I dived in but hey as you say not really a game changer from what I see for the AKs and alike at this stage. I really thought this amount of time we'd have seen some more of the functions accessible for the hardware. Think Im going to move on I love my AK but my eyes are aged and struggling with the display. :help:

Funny how on gearslutz people are acting like this is literally weeks away from release. I don’t have any elektron gear anymore and I’m actually rooting for them. But damn this is a case study on ho not to build software.

You have to think there are some monumental problems that they've been trying to solve, given that this has been ongoing for what, two years now? Especially as the current version works really well for me with my Analog Keys, so it's not like they are idiots who don't know what they're doing. I see no reason to worry about OB2 until it has been production proven in the wild, although I get why owners of Mk II devices might see things very differently.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

From what was discussed by electron and when it all first started with it will be enhanced etc. I'm sure it's been 3 maybe 4 years in the making and it's still not where it's supposed to be. Not wanting to sound impertinent I am sussapointed.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”