Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a Kronos... I love being able to combine the Polysix, MS20, AL-1 and MOD7 engine's into complex layers but it doesn't do the things that make me like analog synths for what they are.
The comment in the OP presupposes that analog synths have some definable character; which you are implying, others assume the Krome lacks. Sure you can get close to the sounds of a analog synth patch, in a static state... that can be done with almost any synth. But analog synths tend to behave differently than digital synths, so I approach patch design differently when working with them. Honestly, I don't really have any desire to make my digital synths sound analog, any more than I want to make my analogs sound digital. :lol:

Anyway, it seems like this post was designed to gin-up some controversy in effort to build some kind of viral marketing. That seems to have succeeded to some extent, so congrats. I won't get into a silly argument about experience.

justin3am wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:19 pm I have a Kronos... I love being able to combine the Polysix, MS20, AL-1 and MOD7 engine's into complex layers but it doesn't do the things that make me like analog synths for what they are.
But analog synths tend to behave differently than digital synths, so I approach patch design differently when working with them. Honestly, I don't really have any desire to make my digital synths sound analog, any more than I want to make my analogs sound digital. :lol:

Anyway, it seems like this post was designed to gin-up some controversy in effort to build some kind of viral marketing. That seems to have succeeded to some extent, so congrats. I won't get into a silly argument about experience.
:D :tu: yeah.. experience, the guy has no idea.. ;)
Good post... I was gonna say, I have both analog and digital.. I try to use each to it's strength .

justin3am wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:19 pm I have a Kronos... I love being able to combine the Polysix, MS20, AL-1 and MOD7 engine's into complex layers but it doesn't do the things that make me like analog synths for what they are.
The comment in the OP presupposes that analog synths have some definable character; which you are implying, others assume the Krome lacks. Sure you can get close to the sounds of a analog synth patch, in a static state... that can be done with almost any synth. But analog synths tend to behave differently than digital synths, so I approach patch design differently when working with them. Honestly, I don't really have any desire to make my digital synths sound analog, any more than I want to make my analogs sound digital. :lol:

Well, for the year of using Krome, i found why not to do something like analog bass on it, if it can sounds very good here. I'm actually not planned any marketing virus or so, in some case im a newcomer for real talking on KvR, my knowing the public here is small, and it seems like no need to do much for getting such battles in your post) I never thought that posting a video will do such virus effect of Analog lovers :D People not talking how i'm bad playing in fact, but it's again the battle - what sounds analog and who have more expirience :lol:
thnks for opinion :wink:
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

NatLife wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:32 pm it's again the battle - what sounds analog and who have more expirience :lol:
Both of which you brought up. You claimed the Kronos sounds like a SUB37, and you said you have more experience & talent than those who disagreed with you.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:48 pm
NatLife wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:32 pm it's again the battle - what sounds analog and who have more expirience :lol:
Both of which you brought up. You claimed the Kronos sounds like a SUB37, and you said you have more experience & talent than those who disagreed with you.
I said it can sounds like Sub 37, and that's my imho...about experience and talent - i answered those man, because of his previous talking about what i need to do, and so on. So first before blaiming me, check what he said before.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

What are you on about? Read your own posts before blaming others. Who is "he"?

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:48 pm
you forgot to add the full text, not torn out of context: " I'm here to not compare what is better or what isnt, i can do sounds any synth better than you have, just coz of my expirience and talent to create HQ sound from shit(i did it with earlier VST's)." - where i'm clearly explained that it's not a good deal to have a battle with a guy, who made some cool thiings from a shitty synths, when most of others in those time used much expensive hardware for creating same music, if it needs a prove - google, i don't like to advert myself, so i tryed to accurate explain, that i'm not a noob in this, thats all. I hope it's more understanble.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:58 pm What are you on about? Read your own posts before blaming others. Who is "he"?
go down, i hope i explained more understanble..

No. You just repeated the same outlandish claim ...

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:58 pm What are you on about? Read your own posts before blaming others. Who is "he"?
When i will say you what you need to do, how to compare something that you know more than me - what is reaction will be from you? thats all man. I do not have a war with a normal people, if it was missunderstaning from both sides - i can say sorry from my side, if i'm offended someone with my statement. Plus i'm a not native english man, so i can't explain it how i can do it on russian for example, plus we are from a different worlds, so different concepts, view to same things.

70 posts in one moment, it's all looks like " they came running, trolled and fled"...work done) hehe, but ok, thnk for the free adverts :)

When are you going to recreate the Bodzin bassline on the Krome?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

NatLife wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:48 pm 70 posts in one moment, it's all looks like " they came running, trolled and fled"...work done) hehe, but ok, thnk for the free adverts :)
At least if one subscribes to the theory that "Any publicity is good publicity" or "There ain't no such thing as bad publicity." :)

NatLife wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:48 pm 70 posts in one moment, it's all looks like " they came running, trolled and fled"...work done) hehe, but ok, thnk for the free adverts :)
The reality is there's no point talking to you because anyone who disagrees with you gets called troll, bad brained or lacking experience. I still don't see a single post supporting your initial incorrect assertion that Kronos can sound like a SUB37.

Regular MO of kvr's finest is to call others trolls. Nat is no exception well done Nat!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”