JP-8080 Love & Some Trance Classic's

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teiko wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:37 pm Wow, a decade of Trance in one Synth. Great job at recreating the sounds, to me they sound really 100% accurate :party:
Thank you!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Amazing video/demo. Nothing quite like the authentic JP8000/JP8080 sound.

Aiynzahev wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:14 pm Someone might enjoy this trip & some JP Love!!

https://youtu.be/UJ0sKJiyoTM

I have to say this is actually a very nicely designed synth given it's age. I bought the editor for it but in the end I do everything on the hardware as it's just simpler.

People talk about about emulating the supersaw but after owning this a while, I'm convinced it's character is much more about the sum of it's parts. It's a really weird synth. It sounds like the envelopes are something like look-up wavetables as they have clear jumps. Forget about 0 attack too, so much click.

Anyway, I find that really nothing else I have sounds quite like it
Hey, any idea when this sound pack will be available? Thanks!

I'm still aiming for this month. Right now I'm putting it through some testing. I made it on the 8080 and now I'm waiting for a JP8000 so I can test it on that, and make some adjustments so it's best for both the 8000 and 8080.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Are the arps and sequences bulit into that synth?
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

Why hasn't Roland made a VST version of this? Or at least a Boutique hardware device with total recall and USB?

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”