MenuMagic v3 - mentioned as launched on website but no details about what it is or any upgrade costs

Official support for: agitatedstate.com
AndrewLMacaulay
KVRer
20 posts since 15 Aug, 2010 from Wirral UK

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:53 am

Your website talks about version 3, with special pricing for Dec 2019 --- but nothing for upgrades to previous versions from what I can see --- and the link for further details on what is included in v3 goes back to v2.3.1 so is no help.

Is there a new version?
What is the upgrade cost (if any) for those who have purchased MenuMagic previously?
What are the new features?

TheSteven
KVRian
618 posts since 5 Jul, 2005 from Southern California

Re: MenuMagic v3 - mentioned as launched on website but no details about what it is or any upgrade costs

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:19 am

Hi Andrew,

Sorry about the confusion.

I was in the process of posting the v3 release when I found a major bug in one of the new features. Getting it to work properly required a redesign in a number of the programs internal functions; which in turn required retesting and in some cases modifying areas of the program that were previously considered stable.

There will be more info posted shortly.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

AndrewLMacaulay
KVRer
20 posts since 15 Aug, 2010 from Wirral UK

Re: MenuMagic v3 - mentioned as launched on website but no details about what it is or any upgrade costs

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:36 am

Thanks for the update. Good luck with getting the issues fixed without too much effort, and good news that you caught it before release!

TheSteven
KVRian
618 posts since 5 Jul, 2005 from Southern California

Post Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Hi Andrew, I just sent you an email with links to what should be a release candidate.
Please let me know if you find any issues.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Return to “Agitated State”