Latest Status from Agitated State

Official support for: agitatedstate.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Best wishes that 2021 will be a great year for you, your family and your endeavors.

2020 was a rough year, just about anything that could go wrong did.
But Agitated State is still here and there are projects including a new version of MenuMagic underway, not moving fast but moving.

2021 will be off to a rough start, things will be getting worse before they get better - but they will get better. So take care of yourselves and those you love until we can put these dark times behind us.

Take care...

Best regards,
...Steven
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Just saw this. Hope your 2021 is better than your 2020 was!

By the way, I don't know if you're on Facebook, but there are a few Cakewalk by BandLab groups there. A few helpful posts from someone who obviously knows his way around the Windows Registry as it relates to CbB & Sonar might get you some sales.

Just something to think about.... ;) Either way, I hope you have a great 2021!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Happy 2022 everyone!
2021 sucked up until New Years eve (lol came down with a flu or cold bug that day).
Here's hoping that your 2022 rocks and leaves you healthier, wealthier & wiser than previous years.

Take care
...Steven

Apologies for delay in status update.
My development computer died and due to a variety/combination of factors I have not yet been able to replace it.
Probably will happen after the new year but for right now all development is frozen.

...Steven

Return to “Agitated State”