Artillery2 released!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks,

we just released Artillery2, the second generation of our Effect Keyboard!

Including 28 Effects which are assigned to Keyboard Zones,
Artillery2 will be your ultimate performance effect.

The modulation possibilities are endless,
your can turn an EQ into a multiband comp with a set of envelope followers,
let a looper scratch its buffer using a stepseq, play pitched delaytimes on the keyboard,
let ringmodulator?s pitches jam along the transients of your audio signals,
even a vocoder with internal synth is included!

Make sure you don't live another second without Artillery2 and download the demo version!

Your Sugar Bytes Team

Last edited by Sugar Bytes on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The upgrade procedere from Artillery1 to Artillery2 has now been implemented in our shop, so all Artillery1 users are now welcome to upgrade!

your Sugar bytes team

HMM! I remember DISTINCTLY being offered a free upgrade to artillery2!! We have many emails about it.

Remember i bought artillery 1 at "old" prices.

Hi, please write me directly, off course you can get it for free if we said so.

please write to info@sugar-bytes.de

Sorry Rico didn't mean to go off publicly. Congrats on this release. Thing is, I never used it and i was waiting for V2, but now I have very little software....can the license actually be transferred to another user? it would be a shame to lose all my money on it, considering it was euros which is so bad for me lol.

Hi, license transfer is no problem, just contact me with your Artillery serial number.

cool. cheers. before i decide for sure, did delay compensation get implemented for fft in this version?

hi, Artillery2 has no latency, but the fft fx are not included anymore.

OH OK! well i guess i will try the demo before i make up my mind. cheers.

Hi, just purchased Artillery 2 today.

Amazing plugin! Ive been looking for something like this for ages.

Hope its not too early for a feature request. If im triggering between a dry sound to a completly wet effect sound, a per effect input and output volume would be very usefull IMO. Unless ive missed something.

For example you want to cut in with fully wet overdrive, it would sound more consistent if you could set its output volume a little lower compared to dry.

nucleon

you mean an output loudness control for each effect? we really think about this already.
thanks for your input, its always appreciated!

Thats right. Good to hear your thinking about it.

Thanks again :)

nucleon

Hi, me again :) Is this a possible bug?

If you alter the default patch, Artillery2 saves its settings with your host.

But if you alter one of the factory presets, and save the host song file, Artillery2 reverts back to the unaltered factory preset when you open the song again, loosing all your changes.

This happens in both Ableton Live 5 and FL Studio 7.

Thanks

nucleon

hi nucleon, we will look into this and if its a bug, we will fix it in the upcoming update. If its a real problem for you, please save the global preset before you save the song. good news: we will implement an individual level control for each effect in the next update.

Sounds great.

nucleon

Return to “Sugar Bytes”