Artillery 2 crashing Ableton Live 6.010 and 6.07

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Sugar Bytes,

While I love your Artillery software, it's killing me to use it because it keeps crashing Ableton Live 6. I'm using legit versions of both Ableton and Sugar Bytes. It seems to happen when when I load Artillery 2 (I've only used 2.0.3) and then go to change other parameters of ableton or load another vst. The last time I had it it crashed when I loaded Kjaerhus GUP compressor. It also crashed when I went to change the external output of a track in Ableton to a different channel (from 3/4 to 5/6). It seems to happen more with multiple versions opened. I'm also automating it so maybe that is causing an issue.. When it crashes Ableton, it is still running in the process manager, and I can't End the program, so I have to restart my computer to get Ableton to run again.

I haven't had any crashes on my computer until I bought this and started using it a lot. I've been using all my other vsts for a long time without any issue, so they aren't the issue. It only started when I started using this software. Is this a known issue? Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
Adam Straney

Hi, it seems to be very hard to reproduce, can you give us some certains steps to reproduce the problem? If we find it, we'll fix it very soon.

your Sugar Bytes team

Return to “Sugar Bytes”