turnado as a send?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
sondra
KVRer
1 posts since 17 Jan, 2012

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:11 pm

first of all, thanks for turnado, great great product.

i've just been fooling with the demo adn think i would like to buy it, but haven't quite figured out if it can do one thing i'd like: namely, be used as a send.

i know if i change the mix mode on individual effect to wet only, that sounds like it should be send material -- but the original audio still plays through turnado... is there a global setting, or a way to have only silence until an effect is activated, like a true send?

cheers!

Sugar Bytes
KVRian
1169 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:26 am

I don't really understand why you want silence if no effect is active.
But if you are using a midi controller just assign the volume of the track and the Turnado knob to the same controller. Should do the trick i think.

Robert

hugeones
KVRer
2 posts since 5 Feb, 2020

Re:

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:33 am

Hi. Am opening an old thread here as I can't find a solution answer to it anywhere... I need the same thing as the OP here. I want it so that if all of the 8 Turnado knobs are fully down then no clean audio passes through. So that it can be used as a true send effect

Is there any way of setting this?

Many thanks

Sugar Bytes
KVRian
1169 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Re: turnado as a send?

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:11 am

hideensetting.jpg
There is a hidden experimental setting.
(Use at your own risk)
Please keep it top secret ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hugeones
KVRer
2 posts since 5 Feb, 2020

Re: turnado as a send?

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:34 am

!!!! Amazing. haha so funny that was hiding there whilst I was trying to work it out.
Thank-you!!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”