Bringing Looperator into Middle of a Song

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looperator starts when the song starts (obviously), even when the track I have it on doesn't come in at the beginning. So this means, when I add Looperator to a track that comes in on say, measure 6, and I have the tempo control set to 1/4, Looperator starts at number 5 of the 16 subdivisions at the top, instead of starting at number 1. Is there a way to reset this, so that Looperator starts at number 1, no matter where the track starts in the song?

Hi mspielz,

the sequencer has two clock modes which determine how the Looperator engine is started and stopped.
It can run in sync with your DAW (HOST), or be started manually via the PLAYbutton.
So depending on your host you have to assign a midi track. You find the host integration workaround for most of the hosts in our manual here:
http://www.sugar-bytes.de/content/produ ... nglish.pdf

When Looperator is triggered by MIDI, the Force Clock Retrigger (Manual Clock Mode) option,
to be found in the settings screen of Looperator, forces the clock to restart when each new note arrives, even if a previous note is still being held.

Best,
Nadine

If you don't want to trigger it via MIDI, just delay the song start so it matches the "1" in Looperator again.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “Sugar Bytes”