Turnado: Change between Dictator presets: Possible with shortcuts, midi or Reaper actions?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! Is it possible to change between various dictator presets with a shortcut or a midi-signal?
How can I do it?
As DAW, I use Reaper. It would also be great, if I could use Reaper-actions with shortcuts to change a dictator-setting. Is it possible?

That seems not to be possible... :-(

But perhaps someone has an idea how to choose certain Turnado-presets in Reaper (not Dictator-presets, but general Presets).
Or perhaps, there is a direct possibility in Turnado to use shortcuts to choose certain presets.

Haven't used Reaper, but you can use regular MIDI Program Change messages to switch Turnado presets from a special presets folder you have to create yourself. It's described in their PDF manual.

You can create a preset folder, yes. I have done that. Now I need a possibility to get to a certain preset of this folder with a shortcut (or switch from one preset to another, that would be also okay).

You should be able to select the presets in the "Midi Programs" folder via midi Program Change messages; seems like this approach should work?
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Yes, I managed to get the presets; not with a shortcut, but with a midi-pedal sending "program change message". Thank you!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”