255 posts since 4 Feb, 2017

Post Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:56 am

Yokai wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:06 pm
Rivanni wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:15 pm
Yokai wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:18 pm
Yeah, it's amazing for creating interesting (sounds and patterns) top loops. I basically mute channels 1, 2 and 5 (the kick, snare, and perc) and instead route the MIDI output from those sequencer lanes into the two kicks and the snare in XO. (The perc channel drives the 2nd "accent" kick in XO.)

So DC is running my two kicks and a snare over in another plugin entirely, so I can use "good" kick/snare sounds. DC is creating all the MIDI (combo of randomized and then hand-corrected especially for the kicks and snares), and then 5 channels out of DC are generating my top-loop sounds.
Great idea. I have XO too and tried to accomplish the same. Not working yet. Do you want to share your Bitwig setup for this as a project or preset?
Sure. My current project template has this all set up with the routing and whatnot. You can ignore the plugins you don't have. As long as you have XO and DC, you should be able to deconstruct what you need out of this. Just play the project transport and they'll both start going to town with turnarounds and fills and variations and errythang.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/brmy037b4v1hg ... e.zip?dl=0

Oh, and be sure to open the Note Receiver in the XO track and watch what happens when you switch between the two channels in the Note FX Selector.
DCXO.png
Thanks. Got it working. :tu:

Sugar Bytes
KVRian
1169 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Re: DrumComputer released!

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:08 am

mac16174 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:49 pm
Life could be easier if DrumComputer could play samples like a normal sampler :)
technically, the resynth module could act as a normal sampler. start position could be added as a parameter. I will try to implement that in the next update :)
best rico

gunnar
KVRist
188 posts since 29 May, 2001

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:40 am

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

gunnar
KVRist
188 posts since 29 May, 2001

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:41 am