Another Features Request

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

susitres wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:45 pm
Platinum Sounds wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:27 pm [... I have found another software whose developer has added every single thing asked for here, within the time this thread has existed ; all the way down to the preset browser !
Can i ask what software, please?
Would also like to know....PM me?

Jason Washburn wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:57 pm
Platinum Sounds wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:27 pm [... I have found another software whose developer has added every single thing asked for here, within the time this thread has existed ; all the way down to the preset browser !
Would also like to know....PM me?
HISE is a more complicated but much better featured alternative. http://www.hise.audio/

Maybe take a look at that. Last time I looked the license was too funky for me.

It's probably Hise Sampler. It's harder to use though: http://hise.audio/

Thanks for your info @dannytaurus and @SampleScience. It's what i imagined.

I've right now contact them to know how the Hise license works... let's see...

Deleted
Last edited by Plugworx on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

This might be a dumb question but for the life of me I can't see a way to have multiple presets. Is Maize sampler just one instrument with different layers?

jupiterboy wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:03 am This might be a dumb question but for the life of me I can't see a way to have multiple presets. Is Maize sampler just one instrument with different layers?
The presets are instruments (.mse files) in the .instruments folder. Add a text field to your instrument and make it so it can select instruments (not groups). When you want to export a "preset", press F5 and untick "generate player plugin with instrument". It will export a mse file that you can move to the .instrument folder of your plugin.

Deleted
Last edited by Plugworx on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted
Last edited by Plugworx on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm afraid it's a dead project right now. No updates since long ago, even the website (sometimes) appears as malicious. A shame :-(

susitres wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:15 pm I'm afraid it's a dead project right now. No updates since long ago, even the website (sometimes) appears as malicious. A shame :-(
We've got some updates going on right now :)

Requesting a simple synthesis toolkit

Deleted
Last edited by Plugworx on Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Double clicking on a slider or knob resets it to default setting.

Tooltip / Value display upon hovering or moving a control.

Return to “Maizesoft”