Musik Man
KVRist
78 posts since 28 Jan, 2012 from Montreal,Canada

Post Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 am

See My Post at the Bottom of this page for a "Final PDF Tutorial"
How to Export Plug-Ins For Catalina

i SampleScience Dope Vst and Others
First
i Edited the Unique ID in the msp.ressources on all Plugins to be Sure they will be recognized as New Plugins (and not Blacklisted ones)

Here is a "Packages" Project made For SampleScience that uses Symlinks inside the plugins instead of the original.mse the original.mse will be located in Library/Application/Support/SampleScience/Oberom Library
the advantage of this is it takes less sp[ace on the hard Drive and a Smallest Download for the User
When you will open the project you will see in the Payload section files in red  like in the Screenshot
Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.44.19 PM.png
this is because the project was created on another Computer you just need to delete those
Red folders and drag and drop the Folders "Audio" and "SampleScience""
to the Location they were before you deleted them!

Drop the Audio folder on the interface under Library/
And the SampleScience Folder under Library/Application Support/
like in the Screenshot
Build the Project and Install using CTRL-Click "Open" or Mouse Right Click

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0270zemad83zb ... m.zip?dl=0

Michel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Musik Man on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

SampleScience
KVRAF
4049 posts since 31 Oct, 2004 from Mtl, Canada

Re: Catalina Nightmare (Solved)

Post Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:27 am

DopeVST wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:50 am
seriously f**k APPLE...as soon as one problem is resolved another one arises. I will do all these Catalina updates using Musik Mans suggestions but after that im not bothering. I know the bulk of my customers use Apple but tbh its just not worth the effort. Constantly updating ALL my product line everytime Apple do an update..

If every software house just said NO...f**k Apple then Apple would be forced to stop this bullshit.
I agree with you, I'm more than fed up by this whole situation. And were not alone, I saw other audio plugins developer complains on Twitter. Here's one example (by Chris from AudioDamage):

And the guy has been developing plugins for 15 years, so he knows what he's doing.

Musik Man
KVRist

Post Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:23 am

Last edited by Musik Man on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Musik Man
KVRist

Post Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi Sample Science i Just Finished my Update to Catalina 10.15.4 on My Mac Book Pro
and after i installed you Plugin Oberom with the Installer i Just Created For you (see Previous Post)
and everything is Working as it Should all Plugins Validated with no Problem Audio Units VST and VST3
Test it Please!
Michel
Last edited by Musik Man on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

SampleScience
KVRAF

Post Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:26 am

Musik Man wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:49 pm
Hi Sample Science i Just Finished my Update to Catalina 10.15.4 on My Mac Book Pro
and after i installed you Plugin Oberom with the Installer i Just Created For you (see Previous Post)
and everything is Working as it Should iall Plugins Validated with no Problem Audio Units VST and VST3
Test it Please!
Michel
Thank you Michel for taking the time to test Oberom, it's appreciated. It confirms my thoughts that the users who contacted me made an error, they probably didn't right-click open in my opinion. One of them downloaded the wrong version of the plugin (he downloaded the High Sierra version) and another one downloaded the Windows version (!) when he's on Catalina.

Musik Man
KVRist

Post Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:50 am

so did you try the installer i created for you?

SampleScience
KVRAF

Post Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:13 am

Musik Man wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:50 am
so did you try the installer i created for you?
Not yet but I will. I'm physically very tired as I've been working a lot in the last few weeks, not sleeping 2 days in rows just to make sure all my Catalina installers work. I need a bit of time off as I'm not feeling too well now.

BeatMaker_xyz
KVRist
80 posts since 2 Dec, 2016 from Palma de Mallorca

Post Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:31 pm

I'm full with synthedit, I hardly worked with Maize for a long time, a greeting guys, stay safe!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Musik Man
KVRist

Post Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:04 am

Hi Guys here it is the "Final PDF Tutorial" o How to Export Plug-Ins for Catalina

Exporting Maize Sampler Plugins For Catalina.pdf.zip

Musik Man :hihi:

Return to “Maizesoft”