500mb sample set

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi everyone, releasing a new sample set, called... "straight from the head" hehe it's a nautical joke you see.

this plastic tambourine i acquired from the .99c stack at the quick mart has been gorgeously sampled from every possible angle, maybe some even twice, to produce 500mb of samples that can be loaded directly into your smapler. the download includes an additional 1500mb of the same samples in other formats.

oh bugger i forgot the link be right back
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

it may seem trivial but i'm sure you will have fun with this material as sampler food, hehe boys innit eh. lovely soft wrinkly boys... slurpp... oh... um... where you can add a filter, of a pitch envelope! or another filter. won't that be wild!!!! total destruction that is really wreaking havoc on society with some slightly processed modernistic kind of photographs.

look mate, just turn the lfo up, you'll see it's f**king cutting edge, it's got a backwards triangle. cripes, add another filter already. only nine pounds ninety poo.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

hey guys UPDATE

i dragged my fat ass out of the computer chair and made it about eight feet before i collapsed from sheer exhaustion! but when i was in the hallway half in and out of delerium i found a plastic lid to some junk food, and when you whang it with your finger it makes a noise, so i've added a bonus WHOPPING 2500 MEGS with my plastic fcuk to whatever shit i had up there before :hyper:

this plastic piece of fcuk has been gorgeously sampled using a $4,900 microphone so i can sell it to some douchebag masons on the internet who only buy things to keep the market geared towards a thorougly blindingly asinine level of mediocrity. i dare you to even try and make music out of this crap wait you'll probably like it.

Return to “xoxos”