Crossover 3-Way and Live

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I only get 2 outputs in Ableton Live no matter if I split the signal into 2 or 3.

you mean like only highpass and lowpass output or like only the stereo-pair for the lowpass output?
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Hmm, I tried it again and I actually get 3 outputs though it's not obvious. When I select inputs for a new track I can only see mids and highs but if I simply choose PostFX I will get the "missing" bass as well. I love that splitter :)

Edit: The track input selector says "Mids Left/-Crossover3Way" and "Highs Left/-Crossover3Way". It sounds like I would only get the left channel from each frequency band but they are in stereo.
Last edited by KungKrille on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KungKrille wrote:Hmm, I tried it again and I actually get 3 outputs though it's not obvious. When I select inputs for a new track I can only see mids and highs but if I simply choose PostFX I will get the "missing" bass as well. I love that splitter :)
aha cool - so problem solved then, yes? it is indeed sometimes a bit non-obvious how to correctly set up all the routing with multiple I/O plugins. most standard FX have simply two ins and two outs and most DAWs seem to be built for that (which is perfectly adequate most of the time, but then - not always)
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Return to “rs-met”