Echolab and automation in Cubase

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I have been playing with the Echolab demo and although I am very impressed with it I can't find a way of controlling it with my MIDI keyboard or using automation in Cubase. Is it possible to do this?

Thany you 8)

It's ok, I have read some of the other posts below. Hopefully there will be a MIDI learn option for the filter handles in a future update.

Signwriter wrote:It's ok, I have read some of the other posts below. Hopefully there will be a MIDI learn option for the filter handles in a future update.
i agree on the desirability of such a thing but can't promise anything in that regard. this topic came up already in the beta test thread (1st page) - where i explain why this is difficult.

edit: ah i see - you are already aware of what i wrote there (i misunderstood 'i have read' as 'i have to read').

...but may i suggest some alternative/workaround: in order to create dynamic filter-sweeps on the delayed signal, i should be possible to use the plugin on a send channel, put some midi-cotrolled filter after it and sweep away. not really the same thing and probably kinda lame excuse but it should make for some interesting effect anyway.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Return to “rs-met”