what changed in the updated version of crossover that would stop multi-channel outputs in cubase?

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i just opened an old project in cubase 5 and i was using a version of the plugin 3WayCrossover in it - which i have mis-placed and so am unable to use.
i looked around online and found that most likely this was one from rs-met and that it has been updated to a 4 way crossover. so i downloaded the new version and replaced the 3way crossover in my project with it. however, i am seeing that now i am unable to get all the outputs to be recognised by cubase in the way that the old version of your plugin was.

i read another thread in this forum asking about this type of question - however, i only saw responses that reference cubase SX3 and not the later versions of cubase.

i have already described the process i am using in this thread here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p6053395

if anyone can explain what the challenge is here or what the solution is.. or even just provide a link where i can download the older version of the crossover plugin (called: 3WayCrossover) then i would be greatly appreciative - thanks.

Return to “rs-met”