RMP2 and S3O available at www.krakli.com

Official support for: krakliplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have now made RMP2 and S3O available to anybody who donates at Krakli.com.
You can donate as little or as much as you like and receive the plugins.

RMP2 is a multi-timbral synth consisting of two distinct sections: one using the hybrid FM/Physical Modelling techniques from The Richman series, the other section using the Multi-Oscillators from the S series synth.

RMP2 comes complete with 384 patches contributed from Himalaya and Dimitri Schkoda.

S3O is best described as a power-organ emulator, not especially designed to deliver Hammond Organ tones, S3O will also deliver thundering church organs and Cheesy transistor sounds. S3O is a reworking of a plugin previously only available in Computer Music magazine. This version, however, is much expanded and has a much greater tonal range.

Please note that Krakli will still be releasing the majority of its plugins for free, just occasionally I may offer some plugs to donators as a way of saying thank you.
Thank you, by the way, to all those that have already donated, you should recieve an email with instructions of how to receive the plug-ins.
Last edited by ianweb123 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks Ian, going there now!
;)

for anyone that really doesn;t know, krakli synths are some of the best freeware stuff out there.

but man, ya gotta be a real noob not to know!!

;)
I wish my lawn was Emo, so it would cut itself...
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

pinkjimiphoton wrote:thanks Ian, going there now!
;)
Thanks.. if you do decide to splash some cash, can you let me know if the transaction completes succesfully as it is a bit tortuous doing it via wordpress. :D

Cool, I'll check them out!
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Return to “Krakli”