Augment Group Buy Poll

Official support for: hgsounds.com

What is your Favourite Instrument from the Group Buy?

Augment
32%
Augment ALT
No votes
Destiny
6%
Singularity
3%
Procession
9%
Chordian
3%
Chord Stepper
15%
Reanimator
12%
ReaniDrum
12%
ReaniTar
6%
ReanimAir
3%

Total votes: 34

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m interested in which Instrument people like the most from the Group Buy and so have set up this poll. If you get a minute to vote that would be great

I was the first voter, but for me the answer was easy. It was Destiny, since I first subscribed the GB. Anything else that came after was a bonus for me :-)
Fernando (FMR)

Wow interesting and thanks for voting I’m not voting myself but I personally have a soft spot for Augment ALT although I’m not I’m not sure if it’s my favourite..

Gonna reserve my vote til I play a little more (and it is an unfair vote now as ReanimAir isn't released yet is it?)

But will say .... so far I am really enjoying ReaniDrum the most for "instant satisfaction"
But I need more time to fully explore.
Nice bunch of stuff Andy. Definitely a good purchase.
Thanks for the group buy!
Paul

Hi Paul

thanks :) I'm pleased you like them, I think I will probably release ReaniDrum as a product outside of the GB, it certainly is fun to play with.

Interesting results so far, only 5 votes but all different instruments!

I put one in for Destiny but I'm also loving the ReaniX series, especially ReaniDrum. I'm a complete sucker for drum/percussion/beat randomizers/generators. To be honest, with all the goodies provided, I haven't had time to really enjoy using the sequencers.

Paj
8^)

PajKVR wrote:I put one in for Destiny but I'm also loving the ReaniX series, especially ReaniDrum. I'm a complete sucker for drum/percussion/beat randomizers/generators. To be honest, with all the goodies provided, I haven't had time to really enjoy using the sequencers.

Paj
8^)
I still see just one vote in Destiny though, and that was mine :)
Fernando (FMR)

Reanimator just clicked with me..they have all been outstanding software, but there's just something about
Reanimator that seems to fit my workflow better. Sorry, can't be any clearer than that.

Thanks for bringing us the GB in the first place..much appreciated.
Ambient Mechanics

Wow Augment itself is way out in the lead, that really surprises me!

As an augment voter, it was a very tight decision! Quite a few of these will get used for different purposes.

I can't believe I am the only one who voted for Destiny. I am really surprised. :-o
Fernando (FMR)

I’m surprised too! I hope more people will vote it’s very interesting.

great stuff!. keep the polls open... I imagine people havent even begun to dig into the newer ones. love the UI on augment

Black Magic and Ammonite!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:Black Magic and Ammonite!
Haha, it would take a serious amount of work to recreate those, but maybe in the future once I’ve built up a code base I’ll explore the idea. I would do them differently these days though.

I’m just staring on my Juce venture and at the moment it’s overwhelming although becoming clearer each day. Initially I set out to recreate procession but soon realised I would have to work on something smaller initially :)

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”