Got Helix Yet?

Official support for: audjoo.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you don't, you wont regret to try. And I bet you Will want one. :)

no...but me want..love the presets..
been tempted to sell Sylenth to get it.. :?

lotus2035 wrote:no...but me want..love the presets..
been tempted to sell Sylenth to get it.. :?
After reading the Review on Computer Magazine (A Helix Demo came on the CD), I tried and could not resist.

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/comp ... 747/review

Heard it in Jan. Couldn't resist it, bought it. Excellent synth. Bigtone patches as usual amazing!

Waiting for a sale or GB so I can afford it... :(
dj0100.com

No Audio Unit.
You are currently reading my signature.

Yup, sounds continue to amaze me.

not yet - waiting for (hopefully not in vain) an AU version. all of us Logic schlubs would like to experience Helix bliss too!

Yes! I love it. :love:

I just downloaded the Free Beta Version(April 13, 2008 version) and I am stunned!

The only other synth I have heard that has these sounds is Unique by Sugar-Bytes. The modulating in the presets fits so nicely with my plug-in WOW. I am using Sugar-Bytes WOW on the end as my filter and I have never heard sounds when these two are coupled!! I have been demoing Twin 2, Surge, Zebra, Rhino, Alchemy and I own Gladiator2(trying to sell it btw, in the marketplace). This and Sugar-Bytes Unique are easily standing above all the others, for my matching my effects. Twin2 also does some sweet modulating, and also as it seems to match my effect plug-ins well. However, Helix is a higher level, and I am only using a beta...

Congrats to the developer, this one came as a complete surprise. Again I am using the free beta version, not even the released polished pro version. And will have to investigate farther, by downloading the newest version. Very nice!!!

Thanks, James
Last edited by sunhome on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome synth : so huge in features and sound, so low on cpu, a dream come true to tweak.

The only soft synth I would keep if I have to choose one.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Downloaded the demo last night and almost bought it half an hour later after sculpting a few really sweet sounds. I absolutely love the mod matrix. the only thing holding me back is something minor, and an effect i can generate easily on another synth I already have. But I can't figure out out how to stop the LFO at the end of it's wave/run and just hold the note unmodulated. But I'm sure I'll get that figured out tonight or later on when I mess with it at my lunch break :D

At $150 USD this synth is a killer deal. When I heard my old Juno 2's hoover on the audio demo at the audjoo site, I couldn't help but chuckle.

I'd love to see an AU version, but as long as the VST keeps working on my Mac i'll be okay for awhile ;)
Meh.

i :love: it!

extremely well sounding synth with low cpu useage and a superb effects section; used in almost every project/song.
"It dreamed itself along"

Can any of you tell me the names of the best sounding presets in the demo version? So far nothing has particularly stood out.

Would you say Helix was better than Sytrus? (Similar price).

Return to “Audjoo”