Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everybody, notice the orange banner for the KVR Poll at the top of
the screen? It's a poll where anyone & everyone on KVR can vote for their
favorites in audio software, in over 20 categories. Some categories are
specific, and some are very general. Just vote on anything that you have
an opinion on that you think is worth sharing.
Melda got a lot of my votes. Way more than anyone else, among many excellent
audio software developers.
But choose who to vote for yourself in each category. This is a nice way to say
thanks to your favorites. :clap:

Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers.

Eh, it asked me if I voted and I chose "no" with the button "Vote now!" and now I cannot click it again, since it says I already voted. Uh? :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Already did. Still haven't used any of the instruments - I'm still on old Massive - and no Melda DAW yet so just one vote for me.

Tagirijus wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:48 am Eh, it asked me if I voted and I chose "no" with the button "Vote now!" and now I cannot click it again, since it says I already voted. Uh? :D
Yeah, I don't understand the purpose of the part where they ask if you voted.
After all, they're supposed to keep track of who voted, and what they voted for.
It's as if they're copying the United States' voting system! :dog: I'm a bit worried.

But anyway, maybe click on "No" and see what happens.

Thanks for the heads up. I nominated MSoundfactory and MXXX, among others. Melda has outdone itself this past year in software development and deserves awards!

Brother Greg wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:27 pm Thanks for the heads up. I nominated MSoundfactory and MXXX, among others. Melda has outdone itself this past year in software development and deserves awards!
:tu: +100

sirmonkey wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:08 pm But anyway, maybe click on "No" and see what happens.
I directly clicked on the banner but it said that I already voted and now I do not see a banner anymore ...

Edit:
Found this link: https://www.kvraudio.com/readers-choice-awards/ ... maybe this will work
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Cool! Yes please! :clap:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Done
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “MeldaProduction”