very interested in autoalign but confused...

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Didn't get into it, but when V12 gets out, I'd like to finally start on these new projects ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi Vojtech

Any news regarding your plugin that could potentially compete with Sound Radix Pi, but with the ease of use of MAutoAlign?

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 pm ... There's no reasonable tool for that on the market, even remotely reasonable... But that's going to change! :D
Interesting. Very interesting.

klovn wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:22 pm Hi Vojtech

Any news regarding your plugin that could potentially compete with Sound Radix Pi, but with the ease of use of MAutoAlign?
That shall be part of the mixing thingy ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Which mixing thingy? Sorry, not sure I understand.

bumpˆ

Afaik he is developing something we have no info about. It seems what you are asking for will be part of it

It's referred to "mixing revolution", for years, finally getting to that! It will be a very big project.
Vojtech

That’s great news. I guess you have all the tools already in your arsenal and need to find a way to bring them all together for the „mixing revolution“ plugin. Please keep us informed about your progress! Thx

Yes, that's the plan! But you'll need to be patient, again :D. It's a big one.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:27 pm It's referred to "mixing revolution", for years, finally getting to that! It will be a very big project.
Hopefully multi-DAW isn't it.

No :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”