All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth updated to 11.00 and MTurboReverb released

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next update is here ;). 11.00 is an important update and comes with several new features, optimizations, fixes and overall improvements. It is recommended to install this update. To do that, get the newest version from MeldaProduction download page and use it.

Additionally MTurboReverb, possibly the most powerful algorithmic reverb ever made, has been released. It is free for MTotalFXBundle users. Its' limited edition MTurboReverbLE is free for MMixingFXBundle, MMasteringFXBundle and MCreativeFXBundle users. For the rest of the customers it is now available for an introductory price. It has been added to MXXX and MPowerSynth as well.

Note that this update may introduce minor backward compatibility issues, please check the list of changes for effects for more information. There should be no issues with MPowerSynth, see the list of changes for MPowerSynth for further information.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Question about MTurboReverb and the LE version. I will be writing about these in the next issue (July) of SoundBytes Magazine and I want to cover both versions, of course. If I have the full version, can I assume that the LE version is identical when using active presets and that access to edit mode is unavailable? Or do I actually need both versions installed to get an accurate picture of what LE is all about?

MeldaProduction wrote:Its limited edition MTurboReverbLE is free for MMixingFXBundle, MMasteringFXBundle and MCreativeFXBundle users.
Thank you, Vojtech! Since I have no time (and no talent?) to create new reverbs, this is all I would "need"! An unexpected surprise! :hail: :)

Just curious, why do you say this? Because of its capacity for designing new reverbs? Or some other technical reason?

pumafred wrote:
Just curious, why do you say this? Because of its capacity for designing new reverbs? Or some other technical reason?
My guess is because you can do more with this than any other reverb. You can make your own algorithms and adjust pretty much everything. It also allows different types of reverbs to be made that AFAIK other reverbs don't. There are barely any reverbs the feature a spring model or pitch shifted reverbs. This features both which I've never seen before. I can't speak for Vojtech, but even the ER section puts other reverbs to shame.

Thanks, Chandler.
Therefore I think Vojtech was smart, and generous, in creating a MTR Lite for those of us who just want nice reverbs for a vocalist with a guitar, or a small band, or... But not "sound creation", which I think is great, but is a different world.
Cheers!

I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again here: the new crossover types (Spectrum and Transient/Tonal) make this an absolutely essential upgrade. I don't think I've ever been quite so excited about a new version number - certainly not a free update either way. As if the Level and Panorama crossovers weren't crazy enough already!

Is there any way you can use just the crossovers of a MMultiband plug so that you can use any effects (Melda and non-Melda) on each band? Sending each band to a different track, maybe? I currently own MMultiband Granular and Convolution (and a few other non-multiband plugs like Morph and Character). Is it possible to do it with either of these plugs, or if not, is there something else in the Melda arsenal that might let you do this? MXXX Core perhaps?

I just noticed that the initial post doesn't mention the multiband version, for even more tweakage. The totalFX bundle comes with it.

I am having a play with it. Definitely the most tweakable reverb that I have now. Need to play with it more but so far so good. I am loving what I am hearing.
Play it by ear

Yes!!! I'm so excited, can't wait to install this tonight. Melda plugins make up 90% of my workflow these days and for me the only weak point was the algorithm reverb, so I've been really looking forward to this. Vojtech, you're a legend! :clap:

Hey congrats! What about a video or sound demos for MTurboReverb?
How can users listen to it?

Thank you folks! :love:

demoes & videos: Yes, when the time comes :D.

pumafred: Because it can pretty much "be any reverb" ;). All you need is the right "algorithm" ;). Also even the LE version is like 100 reverbs so ... :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi

I'm an MXXX Core owner and I'm thinking of upgrading to the full MXXX, but can somebody please clarify - has the full version of MTurboReverb been added to MXXX or just the LE version? Thanks.

wltchris101 wrote:Hi

I'm an MXXX Core owner and I'm thinking of upgrading to the full MXXX, but can somebody please clarify - has the full version of MTurboReverb been added to MXXX or just the LE version? Thanks.
Yes it is the full version. You can access the edit screen and make your own reverbs.
Although there is no multiband. This is fine though as ALL the FX in MXXX are not multiband as MXXX itself is multiband.
I would definitely upgrade if you can, you will get so much for the money.
Also ALL the FX will be able to work with the new crossover modes, sweet!
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Excellent! Thanks jmg8. I think I am going to upgrade now whilst it's on 50% off deal. Have had a very quick play with MTurboReverbLE and it sounds very sweet indeed. Also loving the new look. Excellent work Vojtech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEerk26 ... 0dhao2o40k

I just made a quick video on MTR. I'm a bit sick today, so please excuse the low energy. I'll make another later going over the deep controls on the edit screen, but I might wait a week or 2 for that. Would anyone be interested in a video of presets(with no talking). I'm thinking about doing one, but I'll scrap the idea if there is no interest.

@MeldaProduction - On the active preset "Hall 2D" I think something was changed. EQ bands 2 and 3 are off and 3 was moved up. Bands 2 and 3 should both be on and set to 1500hz. I still have the old preset if you want it, but it might just be easier to click the 2 bands on move band 3 down. Its a minor thing, but IMO it sounds better and gives a better left/right panning sound. Its not critical, but I wanted to tell you before the next update.

Return to “MeldaProduction”