All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth updated to 11.00 and MTurboReverb released

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, so there is a bug - when you are using a licence to MXXX (not bundle), then there is no Edit button in MTurboReverb, needs to be fixed!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

NB: All the plug-in PDFs have be updated / rearranged for v11. Make sure that you get yours.

Here is the whole set in a single ZIP file: http://www.meldaproduction.com/download ... ations.zip
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Just a heads up, there seems to be a show-stopping UI issue with v11 and the "current"
Reason 9.5 beta, under windows. Might be worth trying to get a dev copy. Then again,
they may fix it on their own.

-Cheers

Thanks for the info!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

DarkStar wrote:NB: All the plug-in PDFs have be updated / rearranged for v11. Make sure that you get yours.

Here is the whole set in a single ZIP file: http://www.meldaproduction.com/download ... ations.zip
Thanks, noted!

DarkStar: I'm not 100% positive, but I believe that the link that you posted for the pdfs was not for the updated versions. The graphics, information and ordering differ greatly from the ? on each of the plugins.The new naming system is also not reflected in the names of the plugins, which I would have expected from an updated version.

werzel

werzel wrote:I believe that the link that you posted for the pdfs was not for the updated versions. The graphics, information and ordering differ greatly from the ? on each of the plugins.The new naming system is also not reflected in the names of the plugins, which I would have expected from an updated version.
I think you are incorrect:
MAGC.pdf
MAmp.pdf
MAnalyzer.pdf
MAutoAlign.pdf
MAutoDynamicEq.pdf
MAutoEqualizer.pdf
MAutopan.pdf
MAutopanMB.pdf
MAutoPitch.pdf
MAutoVolume.pdf
MBandPass.pdf
MBitFun.pdf
MBitFunMB.pdf
MChannelMatrix.pdf
MCharacter.pdf
MChorusMB.pdf
MComb.pdf
MCombMB.pdf
MCompare.pdf
MCompressor.pdf
MConvolutionMB.pdf
MDelayMB.pdf
MDistortionMB.pdf
MDrumEnhancer.pdf
MDrumLeveler.pdf
MDynamicEq.pdf
MDynamics.pdf
MDynamicsMB.pdf
MEqualizer.pdf
MEqualizerLP.pdf
MFilter.pdf
MFlanger.pdf
MFlangerMB.pdf
MFreeformAnalogEq.pdf
MFreeformEqualizer.pdf
MFreqShifter.pdf
MFreqShifterMB.pdf
MGranularMB.pdf
MHarmonizerMB.pdf
MLimiterMB.pdf
MLimiterX.pdf
MLoudnessAnalyzer.pdf
MModernCompressor.pdf
MMorph.pdf
MMultiAnalyzer.pdf
MNoiseGenerator.pdf
MNotepad.pdf
MOscillator.pdf
MOscilloscope.pdf
MPhaser.pdf
MPhaserMB.pdf
MPhatik.pdf
MPolySaturator.pdf
MPowerSynth.pdf
MRatio.pdf
MRecorder.pdf
MReverb.pdf
MReverbMB.pdf
MRhythmizer.pdf
MRhythmizerMB.pdf
MRingModulator.pdf
MRingModulatorMB.pdf
MRotary.pdf
MSaturator.pdf
MSaturatorMB.pdf
MSpectralDynamics.pdf
MStereoExpander.pdf
MStereoGenerator.pdf
MStereoProcessor.pdf
MStereoScope.pdf
MStereoSpread.pdf
MTransformer.pdf
MTransient.pdf
MTransientMB.pdf
MTremolo.pdf
MTremoloMB.pdf
MTuner.pdf
MTurboComp.pdf
MTurboEQ.pdf
MTurboReverb.pdf
MUltraMaximizer.pdf
MUnison.pdf
MUtility.pdf
MVibrato.pdf
MVibratoMB.pdf
MVintageRotary.pdf
MVocoder.pdf
MWaveFolder.pdf
MWaveFolderMB.pdf
MWaveShaper.pdf
MWaveShaperMB.pdf
MWobbler.pdf
MXXX.pdf

Interesting. I used the link directly and got the old set...from the wrong folder! My mistake and apologies.

No problem!

:o Oh! There's a thread here. 8) And I've already posted my reaction on the product update page...

Huge strides for Melda in this update! :party: I'm incredibly grateful! :love:

Here are a couple suggestions about the default analyzer settings on MEqualizer:
Rather than having the normalization glue everything illegibly to the top, :cry: it would be great to have an option for a longer RMS value :pray: (or something... I have no clue what I'm talking about :ud: :help:).

To help out the users, at least:
It's much easier to see the analyzer if the graph color is even just unchecked, rather than being very dark blue.
I just leave the analyzer on because it doesn't seem to use CPU resources when the window isn't open (although that might have to do with especially handy Reaper settings, as is often the case :D ).
Increasing the decay to just over 82% reminds me of Pro-Q. The smoothness is pleasing. :phew:

Thank you! :love:

As for analyzer - click analyzer settings and what you are looking for averaging ;).
Color - that's a bit problematic as it needs to adjust to the style, which is rather complex...
Vojtech

I wonder if somethings is wrong with the auto-listen function in MAutoDynamicEQ - is the the 'side' band only, or what is happening? :ud:

::
Mads

Could you be more specific about what to do to see something wrong? :)
Vojtech

Vojtech,
just a thanks - the new interface(s) look terrific. :)
Otherwise nothing to rumble - just checking out the plugs and enjoying the plugs with the speeded up workflow
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

MeldaProduction wrote:Could you be more specific about what to do to see something wrong? :)
When I use the auto-listen function, the band-pass filter seem to 'listen' to the 'side-signal' (difference) only and not the the full stereo spectrum (including sum or mid-signal).

::
Mads

Return to “MeldaProduction”