MTurboReverbMB - how to make an Infinite Hold?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to get MTRMB to produce infinite hold? This could be a nice way to create a drone. I see the Spectral module has a hold parameter, but it is not infinite. Thanks for any ideas.

why do you want infinite hold for drone sounds use a long clean reverb insted for drone sounds as they tend to modify as per time
and
as far a i can think if a single note is played then it goes into a feedback loop for a infinite reverb
if you have the delaymb then crank the feedback to max with 0 delay
and add a limiter (for safety)
then add reverb
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Delay actually has a freeze button. There is also an infinate hold in transformer and maybe granular it think. But as far as doing it inside turbo reverb, I'm not sure sorry. Although some of them are very long, are they not long enough?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I originally experimented with this, but let's just say there are some technical constraints due to the programmable engine - essentially when infinity was added, the automatic gain compensation ended up with -infinity gain, which unfortunately is correct :D. But I think the 60 seconds should be far enough and if not, you can always make it longer by say adding an allpass with a long delay to the algorithm (at the end), or use multiple long LRs one by one in series... there are many options. Tutorials on creating algorithms are being created! ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks for the replies, yes I also think freezing before the reverb is a good way to go. And thanks Vojtech, very nice algorithm tutorial!

I've been working on some freezer/glitchers for MDelayMB. Uploaded to preset exchange or can download here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2pmO ... 1MwTWx0bXc

Return to “MeldaProduction”