All MeldaProduction plugins release candidate version 12

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's normal, a DC is a common part of 2nd harmonic generation.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

:D
~Pyrotek45

Melda rc3 is giving me errors in FL Studio 20 rc3 plug-in manager (scan).

I use 64 Bit VST3
Windows 10 (1803)

I just tried the final release and everything seems fine. Please wait a few hours then, install new official and let me know if there are still problems. I didn't try the FL's rc3, so perhaps they introduced some bug in there.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:I just tried the final release and everything seems fine. Please wait a few hours then, install new official and let me know if there are still problems. I didn't try the FL's rc3, so perhaps they introduced some bug in there.
OK for FL Studio rc3 the error is with the option ''combine 32 and 64 bit''

I don't really know what that is, but in that case please let them know. Anyways for our plugins please NEVER use bridges, it's a nonsense (I assume the option somehow enables bridges even if they are not needed).
Vojtech

I love the new look.
Very nice update.

Thank you

Thanks!!
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”