Is MDrummer now part of MXXX?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If so, wow! And thanks! If it's there just as a 30-day demo, it would be good to know so that I don't add it to many tracks in the meantime. Please let me know.

It can be added, but you presumably still need the license for it to be able to use it. Same as Power Synth I presume.

Itll be showing as in demo mode if you dont have a licence, in the header
Amazon: why not use an alternative

mPowersynth has been part of MXXX for as long as I've had MXXX. I don't see any "demo" notification from what I'm seeing of mDrummer inside MXXX. Would love to get official word on this. Please?

Brother Greg wrote:mPowersynth has been part of MXXX for as long as I've had MXXX. I don't see any "demo" notification from what I'm seeing of mDrummer inside MXXX. Would love to get official word on this. Please?
No, MDrummer, MPowerSynth and MXXX are separate products, just look on the website.

However MPowerSynth also comes as an MXXX module, MDrummer does not.

Perhaps you bought the MCompleteBundle.

I have had acces to MDrummer through MXXX since Release 12.0. I "only" have MTotalFXBundle.
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Elevated_being wrote:I have had acces to MDrummer through MXXX since Release 12.0. I "only" have MTotalFXBundle.
Apologies, didnt notice MDrummer is an MXXX module now.

However, it is only available if you bought it separatly or the MCompleteBundle

And that is how it has worked before. Don't know why that was changed, or if it is a bug.

But Im not complaining. :D
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Brother Greg wrote:mPowersynth has been part of MXXX for as long as I've had MXXX. I don't see any "demo" notification from what I'm seeing of mDrummer inside MXXX. Would love to get official word on this. Please?
No, MDrummer, MPowerSynth and MXXX are separate products, just look on the website.

However MPowerSynth also comes as an MXXX module, MDrummer does not.

Perhaps you bought the MCompleteBundle.

My credit card would be very surprised to find out I've bought the MCompleteBundle when I only meant to buy MXXX. MXXX is what I bought, and it came with mPowerSynth included. If you really did look at the website, you'll have seen that mPowerSynth is part of MXXX. I'm just noticing that mDrummer now appears to be part of MXXX as well, as I see it there in my copy of MXXX. I'd just like some official confirmation that it's a permanent addition. :)

Fair enough, thats pretty cool.

As I have a complete licence Im not really aware of what was included in MXXX these days.
I assumed MPowersynth and MDrummer was a separate licence.

MDrummer is indeed part of MXXX, no problem with that. However using it inside MXXX may be a bit clumsy workflow-wise.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:MDrummer is indeed part of MXXX, no problem with that. However using it inside MXXX may be a bit clumsy workflow-wise.
Thank you! This is a wonderful addition. :)

Return to “MeldaProduction”