MSoundFactory Wishlist

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I plan quite a big preset action for this one. I also think the presets are up to have a complete GUI like in the case of MXXX, so it will actually be ideal for casual users (assuming the presets will be good of course :D ). It may be possible to partly import MPowerSynth library too, not sure about that yet.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:I plan quite a big preset action for this one. I also think the presets are up to have a complete GUI like in the case of MXXX, so it will actually be ideal for casual users (assuming the presets will be good of course :D ). It may be possible to partly import MPowerSynth library too, not sure about that yet.
Okay. Thank you for the information. But what will it really be? A totally new and exciting synth, sampler and sound mangling and synthesis-tool or more a container to put Melda plugins in it together? It's all absolutely unclear and some more (hopefully surprising) information would be really cool :) :tu:
Last edited by nichttuntun on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeldaProduction wrote:I plan quite a big preset action for this one. I also think the presets are up to have a complete GUI like in the case of MXXX, so it will actually be ideal for casual users (assuming the presets will be good of course :D ). It may be possible to partly import MPowerSynth library too, not sure about that yet.
So there will be an easy screen? Chandler said you told him no. Now I am confused?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I think there should be an easy screen, I'm not sure yet. But I don't think I said that to Chandler, some mixed up information must have passed... :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hey Vojtech
When the synth is finished you should hire the god of synth presets "Kevin Schroder" to do the factory bank.
This would really put you on the map.
Just listen what he has done for Dune 2.
Spencer

MeldaProduction wrote:I think there should be an easy screen, I'm not sure yet. But I don't think I said that to Chandler, some mixed up information must have passed... :D
Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. I realize now that we won’t be able to use the easy screen inside MSF, but MSF itself will have an easy screen. That’s good news.

I had an interesting idea when I heard that there would be easy screens. What if there we 2 tabs for it, one for the synth and another for the fx. I know a lot of people complain about the fx on synth presets and they turn them off ASAP. This would allow that and let people change synth sounds while keeping the same fx. Does anyone else think that would be a good idea or would that be too confusing?

I don’t want to just post complaints, so I will say it sounds awesome. I made a basic synth patch and added a little random pitch modulation to it and it sounds amazing. Because it works per-voice each note changes pitch independently, which along with a little filter drive, gives it a really nice organic feel. I’ll try to recreate it and post a clip later if I can.

Hi Chandler. Do you already have a beta version?

I am one of the ASAP people to shut EFX off any synth. I think an efx off button which stays off even when changing presets is an essential feature for every synth.

spencerlee wrote:When the synth is finished you should hire the god of synth presets "Kevin Schroder" to do the factory bank.
Not all of us worship the same gods. If goal is to enlist the best sound designer out there, my vote would be to get Joseph Hollo on board. :)

Hehe thanks for the recommendations guys ;). But it's a bit early for that ;).

nichttuntun: Chandler is on the beta list, so he already has a very basic development build. Feel free to let me know via email and I'll add you to the list.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Hehe thanks for the recommendations guys ;). But it's a bit early for that ;).

nichttuntun: Chandler is on the beta list, so he already has a very basic development build. Feel free to let me know via email and I'll add you to the list.
Hi Vojtech,
I´d like to...thank you :tu:

Here is a quick clip using 1 osc 1 filter and MTurboReverb. IMO it sounds amazing. The per-voice detune really helps give things a moving, breathing sound that is hard to get with other vsts. I'm not a analog synth expert, so I won't say it sounds exactly like analog, but it certainly sounds very good. I can't wait to use the per-voice stuff with samples. The per-voice filter drive sounds great too.

https://soundcloud.com/chandlerhimself/msf-analogish

Yes it sounds really good. Lush and somehow soft but not without some crispness. More voice interact nicely together. Thank you Chandler. :party:

Sound: something nearly impossible to describe with words in general :D

Wishlists/Feature Request are like Opinions and Assholes.

Everyone has one...
Everyone thinks they are entitled to voice themselves no matter how irrelevant.

...maybe dj is having a bad day...who knows...but i did enjoy the the brief flash of schadenfreude...:hihi:.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

steve2KVR wrote:...maybe dj is having a bad day...who knows...but i did enjoy the the brief flash of schadenfreude...:hihi:.../s~
Is development even started yet?
Already begging for features..

I hope Melda ignores each and every request..
and just tried to think outside of normal thought.

it's like the idiots over at bitwig requesting useless features while bitwig too many features that don't work or useless and it is a cpu resource hog.

The idiots at Ableton that request everything..
Not knowing what Ableton started out as at first.

some of the people requesting it to be like Reaktor but easier.
Reaktor is the easiest of them to use.
IF you can't understand and use Reaktor then you have no opinion requesting anything.

We already have reaktor, tassman, bidule,max, kyma, and couple other (that sound like shit.)

people like chandlerhimself is definitely Not someone to get development tips from..

Return to “MeldaProduction”