MTurboReverb no longer loads my custom presets' MPs on an Easy screen.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When my custom presets from before v12 (and others from the Online Preset Exchange) are loaded in the top most preset loader, the MPs do not have an Easy Screen to appear on. They do still function and the reverb works properly. The two pics below show this. Preset is attached.

On the other hand, if I load the same preset into Band 1 from its preset loader or copy/paste, the MPs appear, but the preset's actual parameters are not loaded and are instead at default.

Factory presets work properly when loaded in the top most loader because the MPs are duplicated in both places (third pic below). Both function, but only the MPs within Band 1 are graphically linked to the Easy screen. Moving an MP that is outside of Band 1 affects the sound and edit screen, but not the Easy screen.

Thanks for checking it out!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ok, so it seems you are trying to copy MTurboReverb preset into MXXX?? Why don't you simply create TurboReverb module inside MXXX and paste it there??
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks alot for checking it out. Strange, it does look like mxxx but it is actually mtr. Anyone else have this problem with mtr now being a container type structure like mxxx is?

As an experiment, when I can Later I will try loading it in mxxx as you wrote to see if it loads properly.

I couldn't get it to load properly with mxxx either.

Ok, so now I'm confused even more :D. Please tell me step by step what you did and what you expected to happen.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sorry yeah it is strange. For me MTR 11.09 and 12.03 are fundamentally different in structure. Compare the two screenshots:

11.09 is how I expect MTR to be: one set of "Meters & Subsystems" & "Multiparameters" windows.
12.03 has two sets. 11.09 works correctly for me, but the 12.03 two level nested structure causes the problem I describe above.

My preset above was created in v11.

No problem with v11:
Load the preset into 11.09's top most preset browser = works correctly - MPs show on the easy page and operate correctly.

Problems with v12:
Load the preset into v12's top most preset browser = MPs do not show on the easy page (because it doesn't exist for the top most level), but do operate correctly.
Load the preset into v12's Band 1 preset browser = MPs show on the easy page, but the preset's parameters are not loaded.

This is NOT MTurboReverb, but MTurboReverbMB. There it depends where and what you are loading of course. In V11 there was no access to the edit page in bands, from V12 the access is available, that's probably what confuses you , since there are 2 sets of multiparameters now, a global and the one in each band.
Anyways since you are apparently using just a single band, I'd strongly suggest using just MTurboReverb not MTurboReverbMB.
Vojtech

Thanks for taking a look. When I load my preset into MTR (not MB) I get the same result as loading in Band 1:
MPs show on the easy page, but the preset's parameters are not loaded.

Maybe I'm having the issue because I'm still using Automation Compatibility Mode for v10.

If this is not a significant problem then I understand if you prefer to leave the situation as it is. I can still use my presets, just without the easy screen layout. My presets are not critical for what I'm doing.

Return to “MeldaProduction”