Request : Standalone Patch Creator Host

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would love to see a standalone host purely for Melda Plugins that would allow rendering of patches for MPowerSynth.

One can dream ;-)

Hmmm, what do you mean by that exactly? I mean working in a DAW gets you exactly that.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sorry if I was too vague

There is an old plugin (pc only) called XLutop Chainer, Also DiscoDSP Bliss that did VSTi sampling, you could load a VSTi & FX then render out multisampled patches.

So I guess what I mean is MXXX Standlone that could render out either Sampled based patches for MPowerSynth or Drum Kits for MDrummer, or MultiSampled Wavs/Aiff

That sounds like you want to sample out stuff from our instruments :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

If I wanted to do that I would use something else, it was just an idea to chain up melda effects for creating synth patches and drum sounds that would only work with melda plugins.

Oh well. Just an idea.
MeldaProduction wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:35 pm That sounds like you want to sample out stuff from our instruments :D.

Ok, but why? I mean people can use THE patches. I seem to be lost.
Vojtech

ok, imagine being able to load up a standalone or plugin version of MPowerSynth or MDrummer (or any future Melda instruments) and then being to able to stack up MeldaFX (Max out CPU) and then creating a patch
with all those fx burned in to a Patch.

I said it "one can dream"

I'm so confused, isn't that exactly what MXXX is?

Is MXXX standalone, Can MXXX create patches with FX for MpowerSynth or Mdrummer ?
werzel wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:09 pm I'm so confused, isn't that exactly what MXXX is?

What if MXXX was standalone and could render it's output into MpowerSynth sample patches.
werzel wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:09 pm I'm so confused, isn't that exactly what MXXX is?

It's not standalone.
MXXX is available to the matrix in MPS, so any patch that you create within MXXX should also be available by loading MXXX up in the matrix, no?

Now imagine all those CPU intensive FXplugins rendered into sample oscillators for MPowersynth or samples for MDrummer.
werzel wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 pm It's not standalone.
MXXX is available to the matrix in MPS, so any patch that you create within MXXX should also be available by loading MXXX up in the matrix, no?

Sorry topaz, I didn't mean to question your idea. It just doesn't compute for me. MXXX can open either MPS or MDrummer within itself. Your idea seems to be asking for more, but not really...in my simple mind :?

No problem, I have my ideas realised in quite a few products over the years, some developers/users get it, some don't and some just disagree all of which I am cool with.

Thats life ;-)
werzel wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:34 pm Sorry topaz, I didn't mean to question your idea. It just doesn't compute for me. MXXX can open either MPS or MDrummer within itself. Your idea seems to be asking for more, but not really...in my simple mind :?

He means to multisample with multiple key and velocity zones the same way Bliss, Freestyle or DirectWave can multisample VSTi.

You can create wacky sample patches by multisampling a modular VST host subhosting synths with chains of effects.

The multisamples can then be loaded into a sampler
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “MeldaProduction”