MSF - Moog Style Filter / MTurboFilter

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To be brutally honest about my formula, I am horrid at mathematics, I simply read a bunch of things and began inputting formulas from chandler and drew and other sources and changed numbers until things seemed to work for what jmg8 was asking for! It was confusing, encouraging and hilarious when he told me that it worked! The f*1 was probably a typo that I ignored because the result seemed to be close to what was the goal.

Nonetheless, I would love to see some C++ examples of binary, unary and ternary functions/ operators to assist my random experiments.

Sorry to have burst any bubbles.

Thanks for these explanations. I am going to have to read a few times to really grasp it. The good news is I am a lot further along than I was before, so slowly making sense of it all.

I will share my filter designs when I get some stuff I am happy with.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Hey, just read a bit under the ? in MturboFilter...
The simple lpfast [[compressor; saturation]] is already a step ahead of what we had so far. This will become a very very interesting plugin!

Martin

mccy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:36 pm Hey, just read a bit under the ? in MturboFilter...
The simple lpfast [[compressor; saturation]] is already a step ahead of what we had so far. This will become a very very interesting plugin!

Martin
Just be careful with the feedback stuff :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Here a bunch of feature requests for MTurboFilter:

- Being able to write box brackets [] when using MSoundFactory in Bitwig on macos. Does not seem to work.
- Live(?) indicator whether a code is valid or not
- S[] being able to repeat the last filter, e.g. S[peakanalog(f;q);;] would be three times peakanalog, S[peakanalog(f;q);;;LP(f,q);] would be 3x peakanalog and then 2x LP.
- More actual filter algorithms. Not just LP6 and multiples of that. Actual other filter algos. :)

Thanks for consideration.

- Keyboard input is held by the DAW, but it generally works in popups, so just click the keyboard icon.
- Valid code makes sense.
- S isn't already there?
- Algorithms - actually, most filters are made from the ones that are there. Of course there are things like chebyshev and elliptic filters, but honestly, they are imho absolutely useless for audio. They have some scientific applications though :)

Anyways I plan also some more creative distortion stuff into the plugin, we'll see where the journey goes.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”