All MeldaProduction plugins updated to 13.00 and public MSoundFactory beta released

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next update is here ;). 13.00 is a huge update focusing mainly on user interface. But it also provides stability and performance improvements, and many new features. It is recommended to install this update. To do that, get the newest version from MeldaProduction download page and use it.

Additionally the long awaited MSoundFactory public beta has been released. MSoundFactory may well be (now or in the future) the most versatile instrument ever made. The current version doesn't feature a full sampler yet, it is a very preliminary beta, however as a synthesizer it is already extremely powerful.
It is already available for purchase for an introductory price. It is free for MCompleteBundle owners of course.

Please check the release notes for V12 to avoid backwards compatibility issues.

List of changes:
Effects
MPowerSynth
MDrummer

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Whoa!

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MSoundFactory

Pre-release version €99!? Is this for the FULL thing, including Edit?''

Is there a loyalty discount for owners of other Melda products like the Melda TotalFX bundle?

David: Yes, I'm now thinking that it may be a little bit too low, but hey, for a few days perhaps :)

SirKen: Not really, unless you own MPowerSynth. Anyways it's a ridiculous price for such an instrument.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 pm David: Yes, I'm now thinking that it may be a little bit too low, but hey, for a few days perhaps :)

SirKen: Not really, unless you own MPowerSynth. Anyways it's a ridiculous price for such an instrument.
Yikes, better jump:)

EDIT:
But, yes, I DO own MPower…What's THAT deal?

OK, it shows up in the cart—got it:)
Last edited by David on Thu May 09, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:21 pm But, yes, I DO own MPower…What's THAT deal?

I DO…I DO! :)

OMG! at that introductory price I have to jump in. for how long will be available at this price?

Love you Melda. :hug:

It's MINE MINE MINE!! Bwahahaha!

Gamma-UT wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:29 pm
David wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:21 pm But, yes, I DO own MPower…What's THAT deal?
I actually laughed when I saw the 'new' price after logging in - That. Is. Generous. :o

EDIT: And oh my gosh there's even an additional discount from store credits ..... :tu:

Hehe yeah I think I might have lowered the price too much :D, but hey, you are all good customers, so what...! ;) Everyone is happy, that's most important ;)
Vojtech

And the Authorized version is FULL of Presets (and 2 8) whole instruments, too, now including another wobbly gem from Jason G - jmg8). Frabjous!

Does the current beta have all these, too? I hadn't updated it recently, and didn't check the beta before authorizing…
Last edited by David on Thu May 09, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes! There are presets transferred from MPowerSynth now, just so that we have some content already ;).
Vojtech

Instant buy !
Thanks Vojtech !
Best
YY

MeldaProduction wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 pm David: Yes, I'm now thinking that it may be a little bit too low, but hey, for a few days perhaps :)

Very generous of you. I will be taking advantage of this offer tomorrow.

Return to “MeldaProduction”