Any news on Mixrevolutuon?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I must be crazy. Dont we already have a mix revolution or music revolution.
Lets create a music track.
1. Get a chord generator to make the chords.
2. Get a melody generator for the tune.
3. Get sample drum loops.
4. Get Bass generator to fit our chords.
5. Get Sample vocals or generate vocals electronically using existing lyrics from samples.
6. Start the Mix.
7. Use auto EQ referenced against some hit song.
8. Use auto compressor.
9. Add some reverb and delays without using automatic function. ( The first time we are being original.)
10. Send finished track to automatic mastering website.
So now talentless clowns can create "their" music without learning any craft.
What a great goal to try and achieve.
Spencer Lee

from CM; vojtech himself;

"“I’m working on a ‘mixing revolution’ myself. If I tell you, I’d reveal the surprise! (It would be hard to describe on a single page anyway.) So much work, so much technology gathering, but it’s going to be big.”

they are working on it...

spencerlee wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:07 pm So now talentless clowns can create "their" music without learning any craft.
how is that a bad thing? gatekeeping much?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

WasteLand wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:35 am from CM; vojtech himself;

"“I’m working on a ‘mixing revolution’ myself. If I tell you, I’d reveal the surprise! (It would be hard to describe on a single page anyway.) So much work, so much technology gathering, but it’s going to be big.”

Any link to it? I know there has been an interview like 5 years ago or even longer when he announced the mixing revolution...

And as usual it's a nothing saying trumptastic description :wink:

KenjiDeVries wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:14 am

Any link to it? I know there has been an interview like 5 years ago or even longer when he announced the mixing revolution...

i saw a small piece of it, on facebook? no link to it, it is a small interview. i bought CM, because of this, and other interesting articles (modular..).

yes he doesn't say much about it, the last sentence of the interview, is also about mix revolution, it is the next thing. that will be added, i assume. but indeed trump-like, but also not trump-like, because vojtech delivers...

WasteLand wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:28 am
KenjiDeVries wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:14 am

i saw a small piece of it, on facebook? no link to it, it is a small interview. i bought CM, because of this, and other interesting articles (modular..).
I see, thanks :)
WasteLand wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:28 am but indeed trump-like, but also not trump-like, because vojtech delivers...
That's debatable imo. Many of his things have been teased as "the best", "the last", "unique", "most powerful", "the only one", ... You get the point.

KenjiDeVries wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:43 am That's debatable imo. Many of his things have been teased as "the best", "the last", "unique", "most powerful", "the only one", ... You get the point.
ok i get the point.

and me like the stuff, have MCompletBundle, so that is also an advantage for mix revolution..., i get stuff out of it, that i can't get otherwise. maybe also because how i work and what i want. always you must consider that, how you work, the style of music, the 'source' also influence which kind of sof synths/effects work for you.

i stay away from such terms, and look what they can do for me... (another president...)

and as i said before, the best, is what works for you.

If it works with EQs, Compressors, Reverbs and such, it's no revolution, we have these tools already. If it requires me to select a style, prioritize elements or decides between different versions, it's no revolution, we can do that already. If it doesn't deliver perfect results, it's no revolution.

Novel ways of gathering known elements "and technologies" could very well allow for revolutionary implementations and usages.
The same way houses may vary though using samey bricks and cement. MXXX and MSF being bright examples.
So yes, I'd expect the full Melda FX chain to be essential part of what is coming.

The other point of Vojtech using grand adjectivization while referring to his oeuvre...
After very public examples, there was, years ago, a global consensus among journalism at my country about how promoters, managers, creators, etc. are not really entitled to drop adjectives about their own affairs, only talk about data, features, plain descriptions, etc... and then later on readers and audiences would be able to weight in and be who may qualify what is presented.
Within this understanding (not sure if it is widespread) such self superlative qualifiers do contrast in a bad way.

///That said, on a timed perspective, I've learnt to receive Vojtech characterizations as a pointer to where he is aiming to. A guide to what Melda is striving for at middle/long term with the alluded plugin, VI, or softool.
Personally am excited when I read Vojtech's emphasis. Not so, when those adjectives are part of the item's description or are included at the official presentation texts.

*Maybe Vojtech also needs to find novel ways of presenting what he strives for in his product descriptions.

I'd call Neutron somewhat revolutionary. MNeutron will then always be a copycat and just 2nd place, if at all. Anyways until something actually happened, I'm neither excited nor disappointed. But let him know, there's pressure on him :D

The market leaders are often not the innovators. Apple didn't invent the computer or the phone and yet they're doing very well. Microsoft didn't invent the OS or even the GUI, right? Authors have released books on this concept. My point is that, even if chronologically second, it's not a foregone conclusion that MixRevolution - or any other second offer - won't be more widely adopted.

About gatekeeping: in my experience, music is hard enough not to need arbitrary obstacles to its mastery. If a noob can make a hit, all the better. It's not like there's ever too much great music.

Return to “MeldaProduction”