Feature Request For MSF

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i hope if you can add auto loop+crossfade option for all sampler
it's hard to select every single note then enable loop and crossfade manually...

2: sorry i'm a new user of MSF but i think there's no way to add "load tuning + default tuning buttons" to easy screen :? what if i want ?
Thx.

+1, that would be a great addition to the Sampler!

1. Already done for the next update ;).
2. Sorry, not possible on the easy screen.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:30 pm 1. Already done for the next update ;).
2. Sorry, not possible on the easy screen.
Thank you so much :clap: but can i ask you why ? Microtuning option is very important for every person want to play deffrent scales please i know you can do it easily.

_TIP_ wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:10 pm +1, that would be a great addition to the Sampler!
:tu:

Because it is technically complicated. Only MPs are on the easy screen so... And to be honest, my guess is that microtuning is used by 1 person in 1000, so... :borg:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 pm Because it is technically complicated. Only MPs are on the easy screen so... And to be honest, my guess is that microtuning is used by 1 person in 1000, so... :borg:
Thank you for your prompt response, i think the best solution for this is add microtuning as global setting works in easy & edit mode.

Sorry, that just won't happen, it's waaaaaay too minor to create some extreme workaround like this...
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”