MSF/MXXX Module Channel Mode 14.03

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but in 14.03 it seems like per-module channel mode has been removed or moved to a different location.

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
If it has been moved, I'd be glad if someone could point me in the correct direction. If it indeed has been removed, I'll miss that feature. Not bashing the update (banks seem cool, though they're not for me), just voicing that I'll miss that feature.

I understand that I can change the global channel mode. I also understand than I can use conversion modules to create separate lanes/signals for the different channel modes. However, for simple things such as quick side compression or setting up an MS equalizer while everything else is in L+R is much more convenient when I can select the channel mode per-module.

I didn't see this change listed in the 14.03 log for MSF or MTotalFX, so I'm assuming this fell under "Various optimizations and stability improvements." listed on https://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/#changes-14.03 . If so, that's unfortunate. It's not a deal breaker for me, obviously. It was simply convenient to be able to change channel mode per-module. Especially for doing MS EQ in an otherwise L+R chain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

That's a bug :oops: . Already fixed and a public beta should be out any day now ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 pm That's a bug :oops: . Already fixed and a public beta should be out any day now ;)
Thanks Vojtech! Good to know it'll still be there :tu: I look forward to the beta/release!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

... now available, on the Downloads page.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Final version hopefully today!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”