When is V15 ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Neon JP !!
Vojtech Thank you for all the implementation !! :)

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:23 am
Tyrs wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:48 am
Do you know, for when the Alpha Release is planned?
This is a beta isn't it?
LMAO I meant stable release, not alpha ... n00b
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_ ... evelopment
Last chance

VOJTECH LISTENED!!!!!!!!!?????
Tyrs wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:53 pm
garrettendi wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:50 pm MGuitarArchitect sounds interesting! What is it?
Sounds like Underoaths dream comes true :)

But I'll wait for Alpha release... I know, I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me... :party:

Underoath77 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:19 pm VOJTECH LISTENED!!!!!!!!!?????
garrettendi wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:50 pm MGuitarArchitect sounds interesting! What is it?
He listened to his heart :D
Last chance

Tyrs wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:15 am
Underoath77 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:19 pm VOJTECH LISTENED!!!!!!!!!?????
He listened to his heart :D
Probably and also to several Feature Requests I was tracking, most definitely.
Just by reading the changes list, I could see very VERY relevant new features. Apart from the usual smile face I get, while checking Melda release lists at every single update that comes out, this time almost couldn't stop laughing... such wide, varied and interesting enumeration of items! Often a single Melda update equals years of other developers' lists. Sometimes is just unbelievable!

For one, the added Transient feature to equalizers, that propagated to dozens of plugins and will transform the way I equalize for sure (some will say the same for the added LP/HP filter to EQs and parameters). This one has been requested for long.
Then, support for multi-monitor setups with different DPIs between. I usually work with an additional (higher res) monitor plugged in. So Melda Plugins will scale and cover less screen state, simply Great!
But then the novelty surprise: Only recent upgrades saw the (requested) XY pad assignable to parameters to smoothly flow between them. That was fine, and sometime will test it, however now a controller-ship have just landed: "XY pad (...) can now use 3 banks or more. For 4 banks a classic XY pad is created, for other number of banks a new circular pad is used.". For which I might undust my trusted Leap motion Controller and thru the Gekko app, MIDI my way of switching between pre-setted banks literally hands on the air!

Will take (me) time but the tech is already there. Times now are strange, even will wait to download the betas (expect three or so) cause I run my monthly GB quota tightly, but has been the best times to learn, to prepare things for when the world spin rotation increases again.
Upgrades like these fit just perfectly. Deep Thanks! :love:

You guys have any info, when V15 will be released? Or did they drop it and one must wait for V16? :)
Last chance

Tyrs wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:16 pm You guys have any info, when V15 will be released? Or did they drop it and one must wait for V16? :)
I don't know the date, but there's a V15 beta that's been released recently: https://www.meldaproduction.com/changes ... ges-15.00k

You can download the beta from the download site: https://www.meldaproduction.com/downloads

SolarAxix wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:04 am
I don't know the date, but there's a V15 beta that's been released recently: https://www.meldaproduction.com/changes ... ges-15.00k

You can download the beta from the download site: https://www.meldaproduction.com/downloads
[/quote]

Hi, I know. Would like to see the final V15
Last chance

There's a new BETA 15.00k released on the download site. The release note hasn't been updated yet.

Hi guys, do you have any news on v15 release? Only reason I can imagine, why it takes that long is, that they're in a rush with finishing MMixRevolution :hihi:
Last chance

My theory is that it's all the custom new GUIs that need to be produced. Personally I'm not a fan of them, but at least there's a global option to disable them now (which doesn't seem to work inside of MXXX)

But the beta is working pretty well for me, so you should give that a try if you can't wait.

Held wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:17 pm My theory is that it's all the custom new GUIs that need to be produced. Personally I'm not a fan of them, but at least there's a global option to disable them now (which doesn't seem to work inside of MXXX)

But the beta is working pretty well for me, so you should give that a try if you can't wait.
In fact, this might be the real reason. So I'll wait for the final release with some nice GUIs ;) Do you know, if they're creating GUIs for the 500 (!?) MXXX presets? :)
Last chance

So melda is all about graphics? Pathetic :D I thought it is because of the bugs that have recently come up

I looooooove those new GUIs.

Fleer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:21 am I looooooove those new GUIs.
Thank you! Still improving these and there's many more, so it's a f**load of work I must say :D...
But that kinda answers the big question - when is V15? When all is finished, at least I hope.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”