Melda discord server for chat?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there already a melda discord server? That would make discussion about Melda products a lot faster and more easy....

Horus created one.....ask him for the link!
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:43 pm Is there already a melda discord server? That would make discussion about Melda products a lot faster and more easy....

Prease share-wah

magmagwa wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:49 am Prease share-wah
https://discord.gg/xs64SXP

It's not explicitly a Melda server, but most conversation is Melda related. There's definitely not enough people so feel free to share the link! :)

Thanks!

What is this discord thing anyways? :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Actually it is great. It is a bit like IRC chat, or better say like Slack (the business chat), with a lot of features. A forum in realtime. It also runs in the browser without an app. https://discord.com/app

MeldaProduction wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:51 pm What is this discord thing anyways? :D
The beauty of Discord is that its workings are similar to slack, in the sense that you may create categories and have chat-type time ordered conversations, while at the same time users may create subgroups. Plus at user level once registered you may take part at different groups and create your own ones, for free. Thus allowing for the creation of Groups places that may have main thematic conversations and increasing interactions. Additionally, you may visit and connect with existing groups.

The business model is that Discord offers paid extras, elements of design for your profile and for your groups, and I understand you may also add functionalities.

I first heard about this platform from my niece, who was in her last college year, and formed a Japanese literature themed group with her contacts. Months later she is part of a core group of students who gathered to prepare tests and training for tests, and now they are coordinating thousands, each of whom may provide a class about something to those who'd like to attend. And keeps evolving...

Only cloud at the horizon so far is that Microsoft has been mentioned about an acquisition. Similar to Facebook's early predation of whatsapp or its own with Github.

Interesting :). But I'm not going there, no work would be done then :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:45 pm Interesting :). But I'm not going there, no work would be done then :D
We are there for you, don't worry, haha. :D

But seriously: there are some experienced people on this server already. So the help and "support" might not be official, but it still should be a good place for people having questions. :wink:
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:25 am
MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:45 pm Interesting :). But I'm not going there, no work would be done then :D
We are there for you, don't worry, haha. :D

But seriously: there are some experienced people on this server already. So the help and "support" might not be official, but it still should be a good place for people having questions. :wink:
Hehe thanks :D . Well, you probably noticed that I'm at KVR like once/twice a month... no time for more I'm afraid
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”