How do I uninstall all Melda?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a broken Melda install and I want to re-install v15. When I run the installer recently downloaded, It creates two Melda apps in my dock. One bounces and requires a "force quit" the other has "quit" but won't quit and I have to use for force quit tool in macPOS.

Is there an easy way to uninstall everything Melda from the sytem so I can re-install? I searched the forum and saw reference to an uninstaller in /Applications/MeldaPoductions but all I see is a setup app and a setup.state file.

macPOS 10.14 on.an old mac pro.

Otherwise I'll just do a system search and delete everything I see that has melda in the file name. But a better more controlled solution would be preferable. thanks.

There's a Quick Clean and Full Clean or something like that in when you run the installer. Maybe the "full clean" option will clear things up for you?

Mac version installer does not have full clean option...

mibby wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:10 am There's a Quick Clean and Full Clean or something like that in when you run the installer. Maybe the "full clean" option will clear things up for you?
Uh... Maybe you missed it in my post; I can't run the installer. It just hangs on start up with no windows - just the icon in the dock bouncing. I have to force quit.

plexuss wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:39 pm
mibby wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:10 am There's a Quick Clean and Full Clean or something like that in when you run the installer. Maybe the "full clean" option will clear things up for you?
Uh... Maybe you missed it in my post; I can't run the installer. It just hangs on start up with no windows - just the icon in the dock bouncing. I have to force quit.
Yep, missed that.

Return to “MeldaProduction”