Evolution Jumbo 12 Kontakt interface glitches / Logic

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi -

Often when I am working with Evolution Jumbo 12 in Logic, the Kontakt player interface starts to have issues. Clicking on the Strum/Chords/Setup section buttons does nothing to switch sections (except highlight the buttons). A restart of Logic fixes the problem, but I'd rather not have it happen, or have a "reset" within Kontakt.

Anyone experienced the same?

I haven’t personally noticed this in an up-to-date Kontakt 6 and Logic on the current Mojave OSX (or in prior versions of everything, actually). What’s your setup? Are you current on everything?

I'll check about Kontakt - I downloaded it (Kontakt Player only) a couple weeks ago. Logic and OSX are 100% up to date. Feels like it is not a version issue, though.

I have to say, working on a session tonight, this thing seems buggy as hell. I don't get consistent playback of the notes in my chords when I play a strum pattern (and yes, I have the notes changing slightly in advance of the beat). Without changing a thing, when I start up Logic and play, it sounds perfect, and then notes start dropping on each repeat. I'm using custom chords and have MIDI playing the exact notes of the chords. It's extremely frustrating to have this plus the interface issues.

I just sent a reply to your PM. Hopefully we can figure out what's going on, and if we do, I'll be sure to post the solution here just in case anybody else runs into the same problem and finds this thread. Fingers crossed!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”