sadà\exposadà - The Unseen Rose [industrial]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

again: good luck! based on a maschine arrangement (all samples homebrew), some synths added in cubase and vocals.

The Unseen Rose

cook your lovers in your eye
let your idols slowly die

the rose is your cut up belly

[all samples & synth programming & play & sequencing & voice & mix by sadà\exposadà]

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada/the-unseen-rose

well done! very good arrangement and composition. The length is also right, nothing here to bore away and some brutal lyrics. :party:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:38 pm well done! very good arrangement and composition. The length is also right, nothing here to bore away and some brutal lyrics. :party:
thank you, thomekk!

Enjoyed this. Very brutal but also interesting...
Fascinating lyrics.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

@allomerus! thanks! yes brutal, and the lyrics... yeah, i have a reputation, haha.

Nice, I like it. Somehow triggers memories from the late 90s of a band named "klute". Don't know whether they're still around.
Listening thru mediocre mobile headphones the lyrics are a tiny bit hard to understand...I will definitely check it out with better speakers...

] Peter:H [ wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:19 am Nice, I like it. Somehow triggers memories from the late 90s of a band named "klute". Don't know whether they're still around.
Listening thru mediocre mobile headphones the lyrics are a tiny bit hard to understand...I will definitely check it out with better speakers...
i did not know of klute (the movie i know..). i am listening now to it, sounds great.
the vocals are decipherable, i always seem to have to problem to have vocals, that are decipherable.. because i use the vocals as i kind of instrument, and i mix them most of the times within the mix, they do not stand out, vocals, i want (yoda talks) resonating with the music, become music itself. or i try to... there are exceptions, several...

" i mix them most of the times within the mix", strange sentence (i am not a native english speaker..), but you understand, i bit like steve albino does, in earlier times. or with jesus lizzard.

thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”