Ascension - Melodic Techno/House

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice. Enjoyable textures and consistent vibe. Nice slow, the way I like it, build along the way and a tasteful ending. Acceptable energy generated over a chillish core.

You receive 8 bowls out of 10 :ud:
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Thank you for the kind words sir, you pretty much summed up what I was going for. Appreciate the input :hug:
Morgaxx wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:00 pm Very nice. Enjoyable textures and consistent vibe. Nice slow, the way I like it, build along the way and a tasteful ending. Acceptable energy generated over a chillish core.

You receive 8 bowls out of 10 :ud:

Just liked it :+1:

Overall impression of the track is very good, I don't hear any explicit problems in your mix.
Everything sits pretty nice together.
My website MarcelDeneuve.com. There I post my music and write different thoughts. I'd be glad to see You there!

"Enjoy"
- "Nice track"

dammit taht must have been a lot of work. Very nice chord building part in the middle. An excellent composition and track structure. The overall sound is very relaxing and sounds good. Maybe the monophonic bass synth is a bit too fronted sharp and too simply monophonic for taking such a main part of the song, but the added chords later on completely make up for that. The mixing of all sounds has been skillfully done, I still don't know where that monophonic bass would need to end up in the mix, maybe it needs more harmonics added, more variation or just less volume on some phrases..

Very well made, I enjoyed listening to this a lot. I still feel that "Enjoy" does not describe enough what hard work has been done to make this, but then again, how to present such to the listener, describing what synths you used would not per se add to the overall listening experience. Keep up the good work!

Wow, guys thank you so much for the kind words and constructive suggestions. This track has been a bit of a mile stone for me, the hardest part for me now is to move on from this with a continual gradient of improvement

Quality track.

Return to “Music Cafe”