June Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is Techon at his latest gig!

Demand your money back!!!

:)

I love gigs where the dance floor is covered in little puddles of "overenthusiasm" after every set.

hmmm...looks like Techon's gearin' up for next month's (imagined) theme. Actually that looks like a most interesting performance...I especially like the artwork hanging in the back - looks like Bean got to it...

Wow - Laura! Thanks so much for the top spot! Quite a surprise - made my night. Gracias!

Wow, thanks to Psy-T and beowulf for respectively a 2nd and an 8th place vote! :)
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

Thanks a lot for your vote Laura :love: ...and thanks to Hovmod
I'm glad you like my track beside votes...

I'm wondering what Scoops thinks of the 'evil' theme request... :scared:

hey Aziraphal you know what your song reminds me of, Rhapsody. Add some guitar riffs and more energy and you'd have that same cool style. I'm a big fan of Rhapsody.

So you know that they changed their name to "Rhapsody Of Fire" last year, don't you?
"He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at."

~beowulf~ wrote:So you know that they changed their name to "Rhapsody Of Fire" last year, don't you?
yeah that was the gayest thing ever, to me they are still Rhapsody.

Arglebargle wrote:hey Aziraphal you know what your song reminds me of, Rhapsody. Add some guitar riffs and more energy and you'd have that same cool style. I'm a big fan of Rhapsody.
Thanks Arglebargle!! Well spotted, I love Rhapsody too (as it obviously shows :) ) but I didn't like their last two albums - they lacked both the power of "Dawn of Victory" and composition innovativeness of "Dragonflame". Seems Luca's past his prime. Too bad..

Cheers Matt
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

Dawn of Victory is my fav. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to listen to the last two.

S.HUSH wrote:SHeesh...am I the only Satanist around here? :?
theistic or non-theistic?

Emerald Tablet wrote:
Well depends on what you mean by God(s)/Goddess(es). If you mean a jealous judgmental being etc. than certain Satanists laugh.
If you mean the full potential of a human being (ie Jesus) than theistic since we all are gods and goddesses.
As a matter of fact, here's a little secret that would make Christians shudder. Satanic people, in the truest human form, are "Christ consciousness" beings. They are in a constant state of transcending and live by no mortal laws (which anyone can do with effort-for lack of a better term).
The thing with certain Satanists, and it's one thing i refuse to participate in, is the idea of energy emergence through mind manipulation. Whether it's fear or any other form of "high energy" (orgasm is another example), they do certain rituals that are IMO imposing on unwilling participants (which is the whole idea- to trigger the energy).
I'm more into the idea of transcending and achieving a Christ consciousness level via chaos (which means do what thou wilt w/o imposing). This is true chaos since every particle goes any which way it pleases w/o hindering another particle.

AND YES I KNOW.......OFF TOPIC!!! Just answering Emerald's question. :D

S.HUSH wrote:
Emerald Tablet wrote:
Well depends on what you mean by God(s)/Goddess(es).
Theism normally refers to belief in a supernatural deity, so the 'we are all gods/goddesses' idea wouldn't really fit the common definition of 'theistic'.

As far as I know, the LaVey Church of Satan types are non-theistic. Outside of movies, I haven't heard of any theistic Satanists, but then, I don't get out much.

Echo Voodoo wrote: Theism normally refers to belief in a supernatural deity, so the 'we are all gods/goddesses' idea wouldn't really fit the common definition of 'theistic'.
Well a Christ consciousness being IS a super natural being. It is a "super human" meaning it utilizes the etherical/supernatural to achieve its "magic". This essence, this etherical power is the All in All/one God/supernatural power (and whatever other name language wishes to impose on it) which makes us "supernatural" gods/goddesses.
As far as I know, the LaVey Church of Satan types are non-theistic.
With all due respect to the Lavey's, their smokescreen has nothing to do with Satanism. What happens behind this smokescreen is another story (if anything DOES happen at all).

S.HUSH wrote:Well a Christ consciousness being IS a super natural being. It is a "super human" meaning it utilizes the etherical/supernatural to achieve its "magic". This essence, this etherical power is the All in All/one God/supernatural power (and whatever other name language wishes to impose on it) which makes us "supernatural" gods/goddesses.
By supernatural, I mean something which defies observed natural laws (ie. not explainable through current understandings of physics, biology, psychology, etc.). Is that what you mean, or are the terms intended more poetically?

I tend to read mystical language as poetry, rather than an attempt at a literal description of the world, but I know not everyone intends it to be taken that way, which is why I ask.

Return to “Music Cafe”