October Contest: Results

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scoops wrote:
Also, what do you guys think of making it a regular practice to allow the winner to pick next month's theme?

-Scoops
How about the one who makes last place gets to pick the theme? Feel it would even things out a bit so that these last place losers don't feel like the total losers that they and their pathetic loser selves are.

Congratulations to Paulie Phonick, Bitflipper and Thomekk well deserved winners
...ans what about Max & Core & Mello & Hovmod in tightly pursuing ?
DrApostropheX wrote:This was definitely one of the more musically interesting months. I can't wait to see what we come up with for November.
Thanks for Scoops for keeping the contest and... Yes, it could be interesting to let the winner suggesting the theme (or letting the winner choose from mods themes, a b c...etc.. )

Thanks for the Votes, HMs, Reviews

Cheers

Well done Paulie Phonick, Bit Flipper and Thomekk

This top three has a nice fresh look about it :)
what do you guys think of making it a regular practice to allow the winner to pick next month's theme?
I'd actually prefer Scoops to carry on selecting the theme.
However, perhaps he would be happy for anyone (not just winners) to suggest ideas, and then if he uses one of them, he can say who's theme idea it was.

S.HUSH wrote:
Scoops wrote:
Also, what do you guys think of making it a regular practice to allow the winner to pick next month's theme?

-Scoops
How about the one who makes last place gets to pick the theme? Feel it would even things out a bit so that these last place losers don't feel like the total losers that they and their pathetic loser selves are.
Cool ! so I have a choice to pick the theme... :lol:

Anyway, winner or loser I think the right way is to narrow the choice among 3 or 4 themes choosen by the mod (aka Scoops), don't you think ? :wink:

Cheers

Scoops wrote: Also, what do you guys think of making it a regular practice to allow the winner to pick next month's theme?

-Scoops
i'm all for it! :hyper: :D
https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

S.HUSH wrote:
Scoops wrote:How about the one who makes last place gets to pick the theme? Feel it would even things out a bit so that these last place losers don't feel like the total losers that they and their pathetic loser selves are.
I actually like that idea. If we let the winner pick the theme we'd be doing catchy, whimsical, really professional-sounding pop tunes every month (sorry Sleek, sorry Odds). Letting the loser pick the theme would equalize things.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Yeah, I recon the loser should pick the theme. We can't have the winner getting everything.

(And I can see this becoming the monthly flame-war)

Well done boys! (and probably, girls).

And thanks to everyone who has voted for me, or has voted, period! :D

My congrats to the winners too... and also to all the other contributors. Very interesting month.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Well, thank you very much everyone that voted for me this month :D !

I'm quite happy with a second place position, especially considering the quality of the songs that were entered. Had no illusions that I was going to beat Paulie Phonick anyway, as I think his entry is really good :) .

Anyway, looking forward to the next competition.

BitFlipper

Hearty congrats to the winners.
oddbodsfinger wrote:I'd actually prefer Scoops to carry on selecting the theme.
I gotta agree with this one!

Huge thanks to those who gave me votes, especially JacK_SoliuM, jer1224, Daniel Pompougnac, for #2's.
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

Woow! Nr. 3 :D
That's the best I ever made in the contest so far. Maybe I should do more "Ethno"inspired tunes to get real points here in future? :lol:
Yeah, and should probably play more bass instead of all the synthezazers here.

Thank you kind, all the voters who voted for my track!!!
Especially I want to thank spacerat and nikp2000 for the Nr. 1 votes
- and Daniel Pompougnac as a not contributor this month.
Helau!!

Was a real good month I agree concerning all the good tracks we got.
Kisses to Max, Mello/Core - this was goddamn narrow :P
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks to mellotronaut, Jonny Quest, Frankie Rocco, farlukar, JacK_SoliuM, S.Hush, and Zombie Queen for the votes. Special thanks to JacK_SoliuM for the #1 vote, and to farlukar and Zombie Queen for the #2 votes!

Thanks to thomekk, DrApostropheX, and Barnadine for the HMs.

Thanks to thomekk, Psy-T, Aziraphal, nikp2000, core, Laguna Rising, rachmiel, Zombie Queen, napalmbob, and JacK_SoliuM for the comments about my entry. They are greatly appreciated.

Congrats, all. Good month.

Cheers for the reviews and votes.

some memorable tunes. didn't vote, wanted to say thanks for trying the dc2007 plugs.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Music Cafe”