Lego music video!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone!

I recently made a stop-motion music video to a track I made, and posted it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8pQ5MXtog .

It's relatively short (<4) min and the music genre is a sort of elecro/house/progressive hybrid.

I hope you like it, let me know what you think!

Entertaining video. How long did that take you to make?

cool!!!

:party: :party: :party:

Very cool indeed.
CubaseStudio4 µTonic/Rapture Nitro/GS-201/Ohmicide/TBK 1&3

it took a few days, in total. Obviously, the crowd scenes by FAR took the longest... moving 20 things between each shot can reaaaallly add up! Thanks for the comments!

nice, made me laugh when the dance floor started jumpin....
good work.

Loved it! Nice track too.

Just terrific! LOL Great job man.
I didn't get it right away..but when I saw what was going on I started laughing out loud.
That's a keeper.
Shame it was so dark. What can you do...

I can just grab the you tube file from my temp folder...but is the original better looking and ...well...ah...can we have it?
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

very good! a bit dark.. I like the bit where they're playing with the controls on the mixer!

DSP

Very cool. Could have been helped with adequate lighting.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

I'd be happy to let anyone have the video, annode, but even the original is just as dark! :( Unfortunately, I didn't have proper lights. If I had more time, I'd remake it, and maybe I will in the spring or so, but it is kind of a bummer, I know! I'm glad you guys got some entertainment out of it, I figured this forum would be the perfect place to have dj legos, lol

Return to “Music Cafe”