The (free) Brissie Singers Christmas Album 2007

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's a nice piece of work. Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed, mate :)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

We're listening to it now, and it's really nice. Unexpectedly un-annoying for a christmas album. Good, unforced, unpretentious singing, pretty and pleasent harmonies that don't make you puke, friendly poppy instrumentation, intelligent and musical and all over well done.

I predict I'll listen to this more than once.

Thanks!
Rakkervoksen

cool of you, nice pop, Gabriel's Message reminds me of an older Buble

liqih wrote:Gabriel's Message reminds me of an older Buble
:x :hihi:

Cheers, guys, and Merry Christmas :)

Watto wrote::lol:
Hope you got a laugh when the boys came in, anyway!
:hihi:
LOL! For a couple of seconds I thought Sean Connery made a special guest appearance! :)

GREAT STUFF!! And that lead singer (Stacey Hoy?)...wonderful voice and wonderful presence!

Thank you for the great music!

Merry Christmas,
LL
It's a nice day for a melody.

liquid light wrote:
Watto wrote::lol:
Hope you got a laugh when the boys came in, anyway!
LOL! For a couple of seconds I thought Sean Connery made a special guest appearance! :)
liquid light wrote:GREAT STUFF!! And that lead singer (Stacey Hoy?)...wonderful voice and wonderful presence!
Indeed - Stacey's great :)
liquid light wrote:Thank you for the great music!

Merry Christmas,
LL
You're welcome, and Merry Christmas to you!

:D

It's on constant rotation at the mother in law's. As has been said, unexpectedly pleasant to listen to considering I don't get into carols. Really good work.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Thanks, morelia - I wonder if you know any of the singers? In different fields, probably.

You and Hovmod nailed what I was hoping to achieve precisely - I realise people aren't always into listening to Christmas music, so wanted this to be pretty accessible :)

Watto wrote:Thanks, morelia - I wonder if you know any of the singers? In different fields, probably.

You and Hovmod nailed what I was hoping to achieve precisely - I realise people aren't always into listening to Christmas music, so wanted this to be pretty accessible :)
I wondered the same thing, but then again there are so many musicians in Brisbane. Probably the same everywhere. Even where I work it seems most people play an instrument.

morelia wrote:
Watto wrote:Thanks, morelia - I wonder if you know any of the singers? In different fields, probably.

I wondered the same thing, but then again there are so many musicians in Brisbane. Probably the same everywhere. Even where I work it seems most people play an instrument.
Well, if none of the names are jumping out at you, you probably don't know them :hihi:

Renae Suttie is Renae Bedford's married name - she's one of the best known singers in town. By the way, what did you think of Rennick's song? He's my 10 year old :D

...ably accompanied in the rum-pa-pum-pum's by his little brother, I should add :hihi:

Watto wrote:what did you think of Rennick's song?
It's very sweet. He better be careful, he'll get lots of girls with a nice voice like that, which at ten years of age, equates to a lot of cooties. :wink:

:lol:

Correct! :hihi:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

:D

Return to “Music Cafe”