PHC-Retarded Lounge Music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kind of my idea of nice easy listening music for a David Lynch type of lounge.... 8)

http://oliphantarts.com/KVR/02%20-%20My ... 0piano.MP3

6:08 min.
256 kbps
11.5 mb

single live eXT 1.41 take

Fantastique!

Dramatic yet subtle, very creative arrangement, great sounds... impressive!
Image Image

Hi,Padro1957

I wouldnt have called it Lounge Music but sounds interesting anyway.

Sounds very digital and "thin" sounds to my ears, though theres no judgment in this, just a statement. Seems its more glitchy ambiant with muscles imho.

Music rely on diversity.

Cheers,

LtZ

sounds to bright for my idea of David Lynch,
but it's a great track for sure,

and by "single live eXT 1.41 take" I wonder what you used for the groove

thanks for listening and the feedack :) This patch went through an odd evolution from being very sparse and filled with short noise bursts and then a few notes that would just hang until another couple of keys hit would unhang them... I was going for more of a kind of live music concrete. At some point I introduced a simple 2 note arp that was active only when I let off the keyboard that I couldn't undo. So I tossed in Spectrasonics Stylus RMS and had fun with it. The various stutters and overall feel started to take on heavy cheese factor that made me smile as I imagined this as the backing track to a strange afterwork cocktail lounge... The title/subject was really just meant to introduce this track with a sense of humor and lightheartedness - something I am not to good at conveying but am working on :clown:

Return to “Music Cafe”