3am - Class Destroy (mellow noise/illbient)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

runagate wrote:Weird, I just always hand-edit all that kind of controller data in ;)
For a lot of things I will do all the automation by hand but this is a little different, it is a series of patterns that interact with each other over time in a very precise but sometimes unpredictable way. When I work this way I will generally edit the results down at the micro level but the results of this endeavor were very pleasing without much editing. :)
runagate wrote:The things I learned trying to make Live work for a Mac friend, and re-reading the entire FL's most recent beta's manual, will speed this process up so much I'm in utter awe.
Edit: Statement removed because of bad judgment call...
runagate wrote:I love reading these praxis rants, justin 8)
Good, 'cause I enjoy writing them.
runagate wrote:Is this that dub song you made? I've been listening at home and I simply love it to pieces.
No this is a different one that I think you would like just as much if not more than the last one (monocyl5).

Thanks for taking the time. :D
Last edited by justin3am on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You really should edit that out. I heard ya, I'll PM my questions ;)

Certainly I have my own algorithmic generative midi methods.
They just don't work in FL so I don't use them much.
I just found out that I can visually layer automation spline clips on top of one another and on audio and on midi clips in FL as one big transparent pile... damn. That's really going to help me out, and I'll stop lusting after a couple Sonar features that I never had access to.

Weird, I could have sworn I downloaded this song when I grabbed you and rick and poly's most recent tracks.

I guess I'll comment tomorrow, then :shock:

Wow, this numerology looks great. Love the results you got from this Justin, it really doesn't feel so "generated" at all.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks Core! Yeah, Numerology is absolutely tits. I can't wait till 2.0 is stable enough to use for projects.

It's pretty cool, but I suspect I would have liked it much more when I had it cranked... maybe I'll get a chance this weekend. Someone gave me chocolate-embedded psilo for helping them with digimusic :-o

superb and evil. glorious.

8)

rosllow.

Phat shit, very cool.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Return to “Music Cafe”